Daily Shampoo After the Gym?

Hey Everyone - I am new on here but have been lurking for ages

Looks like alot of the guys are on here now from other forums…

Have a question - With all the knocks on head and shoulders and the general knowledge that nizoral or T-gel would be bad on a regular (daily) basis what do you recomend for a daily shampoo after gym shampoo? Should I even daily shampoo after running at the gym? I can’t think leaving the sweat on your scalp before bed is a good idea for your pore/hair health?

Any help would be appreciated on if washing daily is recommended and if so what other options than t-gel or nizoral or head and shoulders are there? Just as an fyi - I have never had dandruff just use t-gel and nizoral and head and shoulders because they are supposed to help with a rogaine/propecia program

I would use the Nizoral AG24.

» I would use the Nizoral AG24.

Use the nizoral two or three times a week. LEAVE IT IN for about 2-3 full minutes and let the keto absorb into the scalp. Its not necessary and probably harsh to use it more than that.

On other days, just use something gentle until some more info is out there. If you have access to a piroctone olamine shampoo, that might be worth a try, but piroctone olamine shampoos might work by a similar mechanism to ketoconazole, and then it would be redundant. There is an essential-oil based shampoo that some posters are happy with. I dont have first hand experience with them myself though. There is plenty of science behind nizoral usage though, and you can feel good about using that.

» Hey Everyone - I am new on here but have been lurking for ages
»
» Looks like alot of the guys are on here now from other forums…
»
» Have a question - With all the knocks on head and shoulders and the
» general knowledge that nizoral or T-gel would be bad on a regular (daily)
» basis what do you recomend for a daily shampoo after gym shampoo? Should I
» even daily shampoo after running at the gym? I can’t think leaving the
» sweat on your scalp before bed is a good idea for your pore/hair health?
»
» Any help would be appreciated on if washing daily is recommended and if so
» what other options than t-gel or nizoral or head and shoulders are there?
» Just as an fyi - I have never had dandruff just use t-gel and nizoral and
» head and shoulders because they are supposed to help with a
» rogaine/propecia program

Nizoral is good but you are not supposed to use it more than 2-3 times a week. I would alternate Nizoral with tea tree oil shampoo, it’s great especially if you have oily scalp , the stuff is antibacterial too.