Cotsarelis will cure us

in 2012 with new tissue grafts grown in a lab.

People fear baldbaby.

» in 2012 with new tissue grafts grown in a lab.
»
» ___
»
» People fear baldbaby.

In 2012, we will all drive flying cars that run on trash. Robots will be our benevolent overlords.

» in 2012 with new tissue grafts grown in a lab.
»
» ___
»
» People fear baldbaby.

Maybe 2012 it’s late… in september 2008 ICX trc could be at the half study of the phase 2… with a probably release in 2010…

2012, man i ll be 40 and my good years behind me.

The quickest way, by far, to get your hair back is to have a transplant. The reality is that if you were to have a transplant TODAY, you would not see full blown (fully grown) results for up to a year (January 2009). Most people require more than one transplant procedure. Assuming you were to wait until you saw full blown results from the first procedure to have a second, this would now put you at January 2010 to see results. Sobering, aint it?

That’s what I keep pointing out on these threads.

It’s pointless to piss and moan about whethe ICX hits the market in 2008 or 2009 or 2010. The fastest way on earth you can get hair, regardless of WHAT happens in the research world in the next few years, is to go get a bunch of traditional transplants right now and then wait a year and a half for it all to grow.

Even the most overly-optimistic timelines on earth for any of the possible advancements will take a lot longer than that before you’re sprouting a forest on your head that other people can see.