Cost of Alvi Armani

Hey guys,

How much does at HT from Alvi Armani cost? I’m wondering what one might pay for 3000 or 3500 grafts? Or, how much per graft have those who have had at HT from Dr. Armani paid? I would appreciate it if those who have had a HT from him please list the # of grafts and amount paid. Thanks

Peter

Hi Peter,

I am one of Armani’s patients and I just had my procedure done last month in May. I had 3552 FUE grafts, but since you’re looking to have HT procedure you may want to call Shane he’s one of Armani’s representatives. He’s a great guy and he’ll work out something for you he helped me out pretty good as he helped many others.
Shane O’Quinn
Telephone (toll free): 1-800-365-6220
Mobile: +1 (613) 882-3563F
Fax: +1 (416) 363-1589
email: soquinn@alviarmani.com

What I can tell you about Alvi Armani from a patient’s perspective is that you definitely made the right choice if you decide to go with Alvi Armani.You cannot go wrong with Alvi Armani I was treated like a king from the minute I walked in to the minute I walked out! They care highly about their patients and it’s not just a clinic trying to get people in and out quickly. My procedure was painless I was back to work in 4 days my healing process was quite fast and I am completely satisfied A+++. I will be posting my before and after pic’s soon so may want to check them out. Give Shane a call and go on from there…but definitely, with Alvi Armani you’re in safe hands and you’ll get the best results.
Good Luck:-)

The final rate is based on the density that you want to achieve - maximum, high, low density. Each recommendation is different and based on the needs of the patient, how many grafts do you need? How many sessions will you need etc… Typically it’s $5-10/graft, though other factors come into play - cancelation dates and the patient’s flexibility.

I Suggest that you schedule an in person consultation or an online consultation to determine the final rate.

» The final rate is based on the density that you want to achieve - maximum,
» high, low density. Each recommendation is different and based on the needs
» of the patient, how many grafts do you need? How many sessions will you
» need etc… Typically it’s $5-10/graft, though other factors come into
» play - cancelation dates and the patient’s flexibility.
»
» I Suggest that you schedule an in person consultation or an online
» consultation to determine the final rate.

Can’t anyone give a proper answer - do you sign a declaration stating that you will not state on a hairloss forum how much it cost,as I’ve seen this question before,with no proper answers that time,to.

I’m assuming I’m correct as the two postings above have both had hair transplants by Armani,but neither said what they paid or gave a rough guide.

I had a online consultation with Armani clinic,the email I received was from Shane - 4000 plus grafts,I think it was,the cost was well into £20,000 = $40,000,if my memory is correct,this was 20 months ago.

Armani appear to be one of the best,and you obviously pay for that,thats life,but there are others as good and cheaper.

I took the cheaper option,shaved all my hair off instead,dreaming about HM.

In my opinion, what a patient pays for a surgery is their business. When people ask me what I paid I consider it to be a bit rude, like asking me how much I make per year at my job.

If you would like to know how much a surgery would cost you, simply call the clinic, send in pictures,get a consultation and find out, it’s really that simple.

Coming on here and asking everyone to announce how much they paid is not the way to do it. This is simply my opinion and not meant to offend anyone.

» In my opinion, what a patient pays for a surgery is their business. When
» people ask me what I paid I consider it to be a bit rude, like asking me
» how much I make per year at my job.
»
» If you would like to know how much a surgery would cost you, simply call
» the clinic, send in pictures,get a consultation and find out, it’s really
» that simple.
»
» Coming on here and asking everyone to announce how much they paid is not
» the way to do it. This is simply my opinion and not meant to offend anyone.

A rough guide line is not rude,as for how much you earn a year,yes thats your business.

What is the Armani Clinic hiding - its a very simple question.

If you ask some of the good european hair transplant clinics,you get a straight answer,without having an online consultation.

Sorry if to many question offend,but if you do not ask,you’ll never know.

» » In my opinion, what a patient pays for a surgery is their business. When
» » people ask me what I paid I consider it to be a bit rude, like asking
» me
» » how much I make per year at my job.
» »
» » If you would like to know how much a surgery would cost you, simply
» call
» » the clinic, send in pictures,get a consultation and find out, it’s
» really
» » that simple.
» »
» » Coming on here and asking everyone to announce how much they paid is
» not
» » the way to do it. This is simply my opinion and not meant to offend
» anyone.
»
» A rough guide line is not rude,as for how much you earn a year,yes thats
» your business.
»
» What is the Armani Clinic hiding - its a very simple question.
»
» If you ask some of the good european hair transplant clinics,you get a
» straight answer,without having an online consultation.
»
» Sorry if to many question offend,but if you do not ask,you’ll never know.

I find that it is the same with many doctors, Dr. Woods doesn’t disclose his pricing either. What gives

I will agree with Pats205 on this. One has to realize that every case is different. Maybe some patients because they have been through a lot from past procedures will get a break here and there. (And yes many clinics do it.) Then you name a price and so and so will say why did this person pay this and I was quoted that? It is simple if you are interested in a particular doc call the clinic get your situation evaluated and go from there.

» I will agree with Pats205 on this. One has to realize that every case is
» different.

A graft is a graft. A pricing chart is a reasonable request.

This tactic – not disclosing cost up front – is typical in the cosmetic surgery field. One reason clinics don’t disclose prices is because they don’t want to immediately scare off potential customers. They want to get you involved in the process, and then hit you with the cost. Obviously, this does not benefit the customer, and is a potential waste of time for everyone involved if the customer clearly can’t afford the procedure and/or the clinic.

I definitely agree with Pat. Also you may want to consider that money is not the only important factor when it comes down to a hair transplant…there’s some what called doctors or butchers I should say that would do a transplant for fairly cheap but the results are going to look horrible and they may possibly ruin your donor area as I read in many cases . I would rather pay a little more knowing that I am going to get a top of the line doctor and excellent results. Since Armani is one of your choices and trust me that’s a choice you can’t go wrong with… like Pat said it would be a great idea to call the clinic, get a consultation and go on from there …you wont be surprised.

» I definitely agree with Pat. Also you may want to consider that money is
» not the only important factor when it comes down to a hair
» transplant…there’s some what called doctors or butchers I should say that
» would do a transplant for fairly cheap but the results are going to look
» horrible and they may possibly ruin your donor area as I read in many cases
» . I would rather pay a little more knowing that I am going to get a top of
» the line doctor and excellent results. Since Armani is one of your choices
» and trust me that’s a choice you can’t go wrong with… like Pat said it
» would be a great idea to call the clinic, get a consultation and go on from
» there …you wont be surprised.

Lets get in bed with Dr Armani then - wow - you wont be surprised!

I have looked at your blog.I think you’d of been better off just shaving your hair all off,you’ve the right shape of head,and it looked good shaved.Hope your hair transplant works out.

I think you’ll find that every one interested in pricing is only after a rough guide,but it does seem that once you get an Armani transplant,you then either become a member of staff or join their secret club - haha!

» I definitely agree with Pat. Also you may want to consider that money is
» not the only important factor when it comes down to a hair
» transplant…there’s some what called doctors or butchers I should say that
» would do a transplant for fairly cheap but the results are going to look
» horrible and they may possibly ruin your donor area as I read in many cases
» . I would rather pay a little more knowing that I am going to get a top of
» the line doctor and excellent results. Since Armani is one of your choices
» and trust me that’s a choice you can’t go wrong with… like Pat said it
» would be a great idea to call the clinic, get a consultation and go on from
» there …you wont be surprised.

Hey Burberry, you wouldn’t happen to have any pictures with your hair grown out alittle longer do you? The ones you have on your website look pretty good too.

» I will agree with Pats205 on this. One has to realize that every case is
» different. Maybe some patients because they have been through a lot from
» past procedures will get a break here and there. (And yes many clinics do
» it.) Then you name a price and so and so will say why did this person pay
» this and I was quoted that? It is simple if you are interested in a
» particular doc call the clinic get your situation evaluated and go from
» there.

I think a clinic that treats every case the same, without seeing the patient OR EVEN PICTURES is where I would start to worry, talk about reckless to give such an estimation. How can one tell someone a price without knowing how many grafts will be needed, how much density the patiant is looking to achieve, will they require a second surgery, what is the balding pattern etc…

Hi Dave,
I may, I’ll look today to see what I could find and post them.

Thanks,

» » I definitely agree with Pat. Also you may want to consider that money is
» » not the only important factor when it comes down to a hair
» » transplant…there’s some what called doctors or butchers I should say
» that
» » would do a transplant for fairly cheap but the results are going to
» look
» » horrible and they may possibly ruin your donor area as I read in many
» cases
» » . I would rather pay a little more knowing that I am going to get a top
» of
» » the line doctor and excellent results. Since Armani is one of your
» choices
» » and trust me that’s a choice you can’t go wrong with… like Pat said
» it
» » would be a great idea to call the clinic, get a consultation and go on
» from
» » there …you wont be surprised.
»
»
» Hey Burberry, you wouldn’t happen to have any pictures with your hair
» grown out alittle longer do you? The ones you have on your website look
» pretty good too.

Hi Baldie,

Well one of the main reason I got the transplant so I would not have to shave my head all the time.:slight_smile: It’s nice to grow some hair and style it as you want…and who knows I may shave it also:-P I am expecting great results and I look forward to that.
To be honest with you blogs often help many when it comes down to choosing the right clinic for your procedure. Being able to communicate back and fourth with patients helps a lot. Thats exactly what I did for almost 3 years before I came to my decision. My experience with Armani since I went ahead with the procedure was the same and more than I expected. Many may prefer other clinics it does not have to be Armani in specific. But to me Armani was the best choice and I deffinetly recommend them.
»
» Lets get in bed with Dr Armani then - wow - you wont be surprised!
»
» I have looked at your blog.I think you’d of been better off just shaving
» your hair all off,you’ve the right shape of head,and it looked good
» shaved.Hope your hair transplant works out.
»
» I think you’ll find that every one interested in pricing is only after a
» rough guide,but it does seem that once you get an Armani transplant,you
» then either become a member of staff or join their secret club - haha!

» In my opinion, what a patient pays for a surgery is their business. When
» people ask me what I paid I consider it to be a bit rude, like asking me
» how much I make per year at my job.
»
» If you would like to know how much a surgery would cost you, simply call
» the clinic, send in pictures,get a consultation and find out, it’s really
» that simple.
»
» Coming on here and asking everyone to announce how much they paid is not
» the way to do it. This is simply my opinion and not meant to offend anyone.

Hi, you are on a public message board built for discussing all aspects of hair restoration, in a thread asking for prices from a certain vendor. If you don’t want to participate you don’t have to post anything at all, but for some reason you felt the need to post and let us know about your (imho ridiculous) sensibilities. I don’t care what you make at your job, but I bet if you are a Nurse and you goto a Nursing web board people are asking what different places pay for working there.

Now, if you wanna conceal what you paid, fine, please stop bitching if you aren’t contributing. You don’t have to post to tell us you won’t tell us anything.

Logic, it’s whats for dinner.

…and I see from looking at some of the blogs Armani’s still doing work on people with more hair then some of us had pre balding. So, what’s the deal? Anyone with a full head of hair that needs a little touch up he gives a special discount if you push him on the boards?

I haven’t posted for a couple years here, sad to see nothing changed from the day I left.

:frowning:

Hey Burberry,
You do look good with the shaved look despite the swelling. :stuck_out_tongue:

Can’t wait to see your pics, did you get cut a discount if you promised to post/maintain a blog?

Basically did you go in, get a quote, and think it was a little high, then they said, “well, we could cut some price and discount here and here, can you post pics and stuff for us on the net?”

Just curious cause someone said on another thread, that they were treated well and wouldn’t give away pricing. Theres alot of hints to this reading through various Armani threads.

Hi fexjo,
Thanks for your compliments. I don’t mind wearing my hair short but I do like having the ability to grow it as well. :-)Regarding pricing etc. I was dealing with Shane and I emailed him some photos of my hair loss and he was able to show Dr.Armani to get a rough estimate on how many grafts are needed. Once that’s determined then we talked about pricing. For those of you who are wondering about procedure costs with Dr. Armani you could contact the clinic and I am sure you will get all your answers. I was dealing with Shane and he’s a very nice guy to deal with so you could also ask to speak to Shane.
Regarding, posting on blogs…I do not work for Alvi Armani and I am nothing more than a patient of the Armani clinic alike so many others who are so profound of his work and excellence. Before I decided to go with Alvi Armani I relied heavily on blogs and emailing previous patients and seeing before and after photos. That helped a lot and now I think it’s my turn to help out those who are trying to make a decision on what doctor to choose. I will be posting more photos of my progress.

Thank you,

» …and I see from looking at some of the blogs Armani’s still doing work on
» people with more hair then some of us had pre balding. So, what’s the deal?
» Anyone with a full head of hair that needs a little touch up he gives a
» special discount if you push him on the boards?
»
» I haven’t posted for a couple years here, sad to see nothing changed from
» the day I left.
»
» :frowning:

Here are some very recent patiants of DR. Armani who had thinning in multiple areas, some from the hairline all the way to the crown! I hope this helps Fexjo. Not sure what the real issue is here though, doesn’t a NW2 deserve the same oppurtunity to address their hairloss and be happy with how they look just as a Norwood 4 does??

http://restorationstory.blogspot.com/

http://burberry20.blogspot.com/
http://megasession.blogspot.com

You can also see more results / cases at http://www.alviarmani.com/ in the results section.