Cooley/Hitzig Autocloning in a Nutshell

So People are still asking for anything and nothing. So here you can look at nice colored pictures and also READ a lot of informative stuff. (Someone should give diamond6 a hint about this, cause he is still in BHT Dreamland)

So here it is, exactly what they tried to test

Have Fun ah and before i forget about it, all Flamers, and Peanuts are not allowed in this thread.

Naysayers are ok with me but not those nutcases who ignore obviouse regrow and stuff.

Also no Propecia/Minox Storys here, cause there is nothing to discuss

» So People are still asking for anything and nothing. So here you can look
» at nice colored pictures and also READ a lot of informative stuff. (Someone
» should give diamond6 a hint about this, cause he is still in BHT
» Dreamland)
»
» So here it is, exactly what they tried to test
» http://www.regrowhair.com/hair-loss-blog/autocloning-hair-restoration-with-acell-matristem/
»
» Have Fun ah and before i forget about it, all Flamers, and Peanuts are not
» allowed in this thread.

So I ask myself, why did YOU started this thread … :confused:

btw - guess how often I already posted this link/url, Mr peanut Leeroy.Jenkins.

» So I ask myself, why did YOU started this thread … :confused:
»
» btw - guess how often I already posted this link/url, Mr peanut
» Leeroy.Jenkins.

Oh, and by the way:

What do you actually expect here in this new ACell-trash-bash-thread ??

I mean, what do you expect here from lots of layman’s, mixed with some (hair-)losers & psychos?

For instance, a few weeks ago, a hair transplant doctor with almost 20 years experience in this field, posted here on HairSite “his point of view on ACell”:

A Review of Dr. Cooley’s Reports on Acell (part 2)
http://www.hairsite.com/hair-loss/board_entry-id-75530-page-2-category-1-order-last_answer-descasc-DESC.html

This doctor mentioned (among lots of other BS and rants) that he e.g. do not believe or at least is unsure that a plucked hair has the ability to regrow at all. So wait wait wait, and let me make this straight: Someone is transplanting hairs from A to B since almost 20 years, and seems to have absolutely no clue whether or not a plucked hair has the ability to regrow?? Furthermore, he seems to be UNABLE to pluck some hairs (e.g. from his ass or elsewhere) to observe whether or not these hairs indeed or not have the ability to regrow??? An “experienced” HAIR transplant doctor???

So I ask myself, WHAT THE F … do you expect here from any layman’s???

A layman’s sole source of income does not depend on the idea not working.

@Iron Man : The reason why i started this thread is simple. Everybody should have access to the original unaltered and un-Iron-Mand Version of this studies.

To be honest i cant recall this link in on of your postings, maybe due to the fact that the rest of your post was another riddle game or a rant whatsoever.

Why are you pissed? No everybody can read this studie or experiment and think for themselves.

I am not a fan of your put it all in some guess what game. No here we have the original studie for all.

What does this doctor and his claims about impossible pluck and regrow have to do with my posting?

I expect nothing from people here, but you are the only person here who jumped in and insulted me, so who is the peanut here?

A layman? Well you are also a layman like anyone here. You are also making assumptions and think some things through, but it doesnt make you an expert either. No one of us is, or do you have a laboratory in your basement with some magic dust. No, me neither.

Thats the difference between you and me i guess, iam sick and tired of your guessing games and this never ending rumblings about stuff NOT IMPORTANT.

I really dont care about Dr Coles rants, because they are not important, to think about them is worthless end time consuming.

And you are also layman because well you fail to give straight answers most of the time.

You see those are my reasons, i dont believe in your nonsense nor the Dr Cole Nonsense

I think you are pissed because i used this link which you actually planned to use for one of your guessing games or stuff like that.

And another pretty simple reason why i posted this link is

That i think that this whole Acell Auto Cloning thing is genius, yes i dont say it often but this is genius.

When all works out well THIS will be the first of many Cures for Baldness.

And yes i say it, a Cure for Baldness, at least the effects of baldness

» I think …

And I have doubts. I mean, I have doubts that you’re able to do so.

BTW - What are you doing here at all, Leeroy.Jenkins?

You have been as “Leeroy.Jenkins” pointless like a cyst on an ass, and nothing has and will change as “Stevie.Dee” here on HairSite. And what will come after the next ban? “Dan.Aykroyd”?

» » I think …
»
» And I have doubts. I mean, I have doubts that you’re able to do so.
»
» BTW - What are you doing here at all, Leeroy.Jenkins?
»
» You have been as “Leeroy.Jenkins” pointless like a cyst on an ass, and
» nothing has and will change as “Stevie.Dee” here on HairSite. And what will
» come after the next ban? “Dan.Aykroyd”?

Whatever you say but your credibility is not worth anything HairRobinHood :slight_smile:

You have doubts that everyone can think except you. Well if that would be the case you would have your hair back, but wait, its still missing and scars are the results of your “THINKING”

What iam doing here? The same as you, its obvious is it! A cyst on your as* will make you feel uncomfortable but you also have to realise why is there a cyst and then you can change your lifestyle.

But it seems you are trying to destroy this thread to bury this link, so please rant and flame as much as you like, it wont change anything, the Acell approach will still be genius and you will still be a layman like all of us.

And here is another one for you, with my thinking i pushed your buttons cause you hate it when people post Links you planned to use for your stupid games :slight_smile:

And now lets discuss this genius approach and please leave this thread and do something else :stuck_out_tongue: like fotoshop some pictures or so

» What iam doing here? The same as you, …

Yea, but I’m NOT banned. And there is a reason WHY you got the ban and why you’re still banned.

» » What iam doing here? The same as you, …
»
» Yea, but I’m NOT banned. And there is a reason WHY you got the
» ban and why you’re still banned.

Gutchi Gutchi are you so angry because i posted this important link for everyone and now you cant play your games anymore? Seems so cause your “insults” are bouncing off from me.

So back to the track here. As Dr Cooley described and thats very important for all naysayers

Plucked hair: contains epithelial cells & stem cells

This is one of the important aspects for a working Autocloning idea

» » » What iam doing here? The same as you, …
» »
» » Yea, but I’m NOT banned. And there is a reason WHY you got
» the
» » ban and why you’re still banned.
»
» Gutchi Gutchi are you so angry because i posted this important link for
» everyone and now you cant play your games anymore? Seems so cause your
» “insults” are bouncing off from me.
»
» So back to the track here. As Dr Cooley described and thats very important
» for all naysayers
»
» “Plucked hair: contains epithelial cells & stem cells
»
» This is one of the important aspects for a working Autocloning idea

Really? You posted “an important link”? Let me look WHO posted your “important link” several times …

http://www.hairsite.com/hair-loss/board_entry-id-75263.html#p75292

http://www.hairsite.com/hair-loss/board_entry-id-75081.html#p75785

http://www.hairsite.com/hair-loss/board_entry-id-74902.html#p74903

http://www.hairsite.com/hair-loss/board_entry-id-74798.html#p74798

So, Mr. Jenkins, YOU didn’t post anything „new discovered“!

But that aside …

Since more than 8 years (!) is your so called “cool information” concerning plucked hairs & attached stem cells placed here on HairSite!

FULL TEXT
http://www.hairsite2.com/images/gho/Slide07.JPG

And EVERTHING “a guy” in 2003 discovered, COMPLETELY THE SAME “discovered” other guys in another country in 2009, six year later (!):

Eureka! What a great finding - 6 years later!!

So there is no need for “Leeroy.Jenkins II” here and everywhere, to make ANY claims
you banned loser!

You are cute, a little Gho Worshipper still missing hairs :smiley:

Right now you are like a little kid who lost his lollipop. I think you have a real problem with people not agreeing with you.

Well those findings are nice and all that but as always they just talked about this stuff but not really tried to put to practical use or whatsoever.

Well i dont think iam a loser per se because my head is still intact what about yours…ahhh thats right Gho is gonna fix it :smiley:

This link is in fact important because if people read carefully it answers some of their questions. Questions they asked before which animated you to play your Iron Man Guess Game.

Oh and btw Gho, where are his microscopic donor pics? Well you see Gho cant deliver what he claims he can.

And now stop crying you baby :slight_smile: or do you wanna become someone your beloved Gho doesnt like anymore (you said so yourself he doesnt like cry babies)