Consultations with Dr. Cole - June 28th, 2008

Hello forum viewers,

Our official day for consultations in Atlanta will be on Saturday June 28th, 2008, from 10AM until 4PM. These consultations are free of charge would be a great opportunity to discuss how we may help you achieve your goals in hair restoration. Come join us to find out what Dr. Cole recommends for your non-surgical and surgical treatment of hairloss.

The first step is calling our Atlanta office and speaking with our patient care staff. The final step is to email or fax either contact form attached below.

USA: 1 678 566-100
Toll free: (800) 368-4247.

Disclaimer:I am not a physician. My advice is not medical advice

That’s like next week! Are there good incentives involved?

» » Disclaimer:I am not a physician. My advice is not medical advice
»
» That’s like next week! Are there good incentives involved?

Absolutely. You will recieve in-depth knowledge of the advantages and disadvantages of both strip and CIT. You also get free hair loss medication and a bottle of an all natural shampoo containing anagen stimulators. Anagen stimulators lengthen the actively growing phase of actively growing hairs. We all need those to help slow down the hair loss process.

Most importantly, there will be coffee:yes:

Yeah! Coffee will be nice. :slight_smile:

» Yeah! Coffee will be nice. :slight_smile:

Oh no, there will be doughnuts and a friendly receptionist as well!:hungry:

is there a limited amount of people who can come? I live not too far away from the office, but if its already booked up then I won’t waste my time showing up.

Dr. Cole has added some time slots this Saturday between 8-10 AM… just to accommodate you guys off of www.hairsite.com

Please give me a call at 800-368-4247 and I can get you scheduled or you can email me at michelle@forhair.com