Conclusion of a good natural treatment

Hi all,

I had for long ago been a member of this forum. I had taken proscar with great results, and then even avodart and spironolactone. I logically had a breackdown in my system with all these meds and had sexual sides for nearly seven years, plus brain fog and all that goes with it.

My hair was perfect during those seven years. Two years ago, I started to feel normal again. Dont ask me what I did, but I just recovered. Normal sex drive and good brain functioning.

The downside, my hairloss began again. I still have enough hair to cover my head, but I would say that Im in the frontier. If I cut my hair short now, people I sure will notice that I am loosing hair and getting bald.

I am even thinking that the best way to handle this is just accepting the fact and shave completely. It will be dramatic at first, but in the long run, I believe it will be more healthy for me. I even considering going to HIS HAIR CLINIC and get a tattoo so that I dont look that bald when I decide to shave.

However, before considering my hairloss fight completely lost, I would like to answer you guys, if there is a CONSISTENT WAY TO KEEP EXISTING HAIR WITH A NATURAL ROUTINE OF SUPPLEMENTS. I have seen two people in this forum discuss and fight among themselves a lot but I still dont know if there is any good conclusion that may be worth a trial.

Any routine information will be much appreciated.

thank you all.

Searchfhealth.

51 views and no replies?

wow…that looks as if nobody has any functioning treatment over here…

I have a friend who took Proscar for a few months and he grew back some significant hair, but it caused sexual dysfunction. He’s still not completely back to normal. I use a product called Profollica. One of the reasons I decided to try Profollica was that it is made only with 100% natural ingredients. At first, I was a little disappointed with Profollica. I guess I should say that I was a little impatient. After trying a number of other baldness “cures” and having no success, when I didn’t see immediate improvements with Profollica, I assumed this would be another failed attempt. However, after about 10 weeks, I took pictures to compare to my “before treatment” pic. I was amazed when I saw that I had actually experienced some hair regrowth! It wasn’t drastic yet, but it was clear that I had some new hair growth around my hairline, and my bald spot had darkened a bit.
You can visit Profollica’s site. Click here