Home | News | Find a Doctor | Ask a Question | Free

Celebrity Forum

Nobody posts there anymore, so I just did.

I always loved the Celebrity Forum, but it kind of disappeared on the old forum format. There was no prominent link to it, so people forgot about it.

I hope interest in it will be revived.

No, I don’t think it’s trivial, and yes, I do care what celebrities are losing hair and which ones aren’t (or pretend they aren’t)…

I liked it. I read the posts there all the time. I am actually getting a bit bored with the HM forum as it’s always the same shit over and over again. In this world it’s always about money, then looks :slight_smile:

» I liked it. I read the posts there all the time. I am actually getting a
» bit bored with the HM forum as it’s always the same shit over and over
» again. In this world it’s always about money, then looks :slight_smile:

hm, is it? so money is first? and then looks? thx for that info!

Take a look at hugh hefner, you think the girls are all over him because he’s old and almost bald?

The fact that he’s almost bald has no bearing on his popularity with women. First of all, he kept a good head of hair throughout most of his life. During his 20s, 30s and 40s, even up to his 50s, when it really counted, he had a full head of hair.

Now, even if he had a full head of hair, no one would take him seriously as a sex object because he’s incredibly old.

That’s not my point. I was talking to this other poster, I used Hugh hefner to prove my point that as long as you have plenty of $$$$, you don’t need to look good and have a full head of hair to have a good life. So money is the most important, then looks.