Cannabis oil can cure hair loss

Hi guys, I found out that marijuana could work to treat the underlying causes or at least slow the progression of the condition. As it activates the CB1 receptors in the nervous system, marijuana could reduce the stress that causes hair loss. I have read many articles about medical marijuana and how it can help you in terms of chronic pain, bone injuries, eating disorder/anorexia, anxiety disorders and panic attacks, inflammation, even cancer and a lot more. Like this article about a marijuana strain from www.ilovegrowingmarijuana.com/sinmint-cookies/ . Cbd and thc are also new to me and I don’t even smoke. Alternatively, they’ve also found new ways to infuse cannabis on food and beverages. If this is true I can’t find any solid conclusive evidence that speaks to its efficacy. Any personal experience or testimonial would be highly appreciated. Thanks

Marijuana is being grossly oversold as a cure for all kinds of ailments. It can help people with chemo-induced nausea, and with anxiety, and get people high, but it does not cure hair loss.

1 Like

I’d better be careful with marijuana, it can be quite addictive. I’m sure there are better remedies agains your problem. Anyway, If you feel like having problems with drugs or being addicted to something, check out this site https://addictionresource.com/addiction-and-rehab-hotlines/ You can easily call the hotline absolutely free and get all the necessary recommendations.

Marijuana is not the magic bullet for all diseases. Hair loss is more complex than you imagine

2 Likes

Yes the cannobis oil can very good for caring your hair as for hair loss as well it could be a nice herbal products …

I bought high-quality CBD oils from utah rockymtn and it helped a lot to prevent hair loss. High in vitamin E and fatty acids, such oils nourish the scalp and strengthen hair, thereby encouraging hair growth.

Did you ingest it or rub it on your scalp?