Can you do beard hair removal for me?

When you move beard hairs to the scalp, I assume the beard hair is gone for good?

If so, can you remove half my beard for me permanently even if I do not get a hair transplant? What would be the cost (I have a fairly thick beard).

Also, how would this be different from electrolysis?

» When you move beard hairs to the scalp, I assume the beard hair is gone for
» good?
»
» If so, can you remove half my beard for me permanently even if I do not
» get a hair transplant? What would be the cost (I have a fairly thick
» beard).
»
» Also, how would this be different from electrolysis?

i think don’t waste your beard hair taking them out and just dropping away. you never know what future brings to you and if you start loosing your hair you have some donor left in your beard area if you need them. until hm isn’t available i wouldn’t do that what you wanna do now. maybe later you regret your choice.

btw… i have thought that i would like to remove my chest hair with the lasers but now i’m happy that i didn’t do that. now i’m balding and maybe in the future if i need more donor hair i can use my body hair for ht.

» When you move beard hairs to the scalp, I assume the beard hair is gone for
» good?
»
» If so, can you remove half my beard for me permanently even if I do not
» get a hair transplant? What would be the cost (I have a fairly thick
» beard).
»
» Also, how would this be different from electrolysis?

You lazy B*******, get up earlier in the morning and shave like the rest of us:-P

Haha Marco!!!

My face always has a dark shadow (I have thin facial skin and fast bead growth) and feels uncomfortable all the time (since some parts of it grow faster than others and feel odd and itchy etc…)

They will have HM before BHT becomes very good. I just want to remove part of my beard.

» Haha Marco!!!
»
» My face always has a dark shadow (I have thin facial skin and fast bead
» growth) and feels uncomfortable all the time (since some parts of it grow
» faster than others and feel odd and itchy etc…)
»
» They will have HM before BHT becomes very good. I just want to remove
» part of my beard.

The only thing i would agreee with

» » They will have HM before BHT becomes very good.
»
» The only thing i would agreee with

don’t count on it.

every prediction of a cure for hair loss being just around the corner has turned out to be bogus.

It could be done but it’s a lot of work. I have never seen scarring as an issue in the beard area when hair (grafts) are removed. We had a repair patient recently who had transplanted hairs along his hairline surgically removed. I really don’t recommend having unwanted hair surgically removed unless it’s a major cosmetic problem. BTW Beard hair works very well for increasing density on top of the head. Beard hair is usually twice the caliber of scalp hair. Twice the caliber provides four times the coverage. If you have any hair loss in your family, I think you should hang on to that beard hair.

You may want to consider makeup to cover the five o’clock shadow.

35YrsAfter also posts as CITNews and works at Dr. Cole’s office

Cole Hair Transplant
1070 Powers Place
Alpharetta, Georgia 30009
Phone 678-566-1011
email 35YrsAfter at chuck@forhair.com
The contents of my posts are my opinions and not medical advice
Please feel free to call or email me with any questions. Ask for Chuck

What was your motivation for resurrecting a 4.5 year old thread?