CALL ICX... here the telephone NUMBERS...!

i think that it’s more simply call them than send emails… on the report webpage of the site i have find the telephone numbers, published for the reason that we need… make some questions about the research:
Enquiries

For more information, contact:

Intercytex Group plc

i’m italian so i haven’t perfect speak to make an interview, but people like baldy42 or others can do this without problems… if you want more info, call and ask…

»
» i’m italian so i haven’t perfect speak to make an interview, but people
» like baldy42 or others can do this without problems… if you want more
» info, call and ask…

it’s a simply idea… it’s better than send emails… that maybe they don’t read (spam etc…) so if someone want make some questions, there is a telephone service for do this… why don’t try?

WNT OR INTERWEST PARTNERS:confused: :hungry:

Please do not bombard them with calls. Nobody appreciates that.

I have contacted them already. Will let you know if they get back to me.

» Please do not bombard them with calls. Nobody appreciates that.
»
» I have contacted them already. Will let you know if they get back to me.

I for one was not going to call.I am interested in who you actually spoke to,did you get further than the receptionist.

I once phoned the Farjo Clinic,during or just straight after the christmas period in 2006,there obviously was not the usual staff there,and I was luckily enough to have the phone picked up by Lesley who at the time was dealing with ICX-TRC along with Dr Farjo.She actually was quite convincing,or at least at the time she believed it could happen,sooner or later.

I tried several times after to get update,by ring trying to get on trials and asking questions,every time I did this I never got further than receptionist and I never got told anything I did not know already.

Intercytex are quite good they usually answer emails,sometimes with information,I have emailed them 3 times over last 20 months,each time I got a reply,the last one just told me to look at their website FAQ page.