Cal, MPB, Debris, Benji & JTR

»
» Travis: I say, fck it. Go and send your pics to Hairsite now. Start
» freaking doing something about your situation finaly!

YOU MUST BE JOKING!!! The only photo I will send him is a photo of my ASS!! The doctor who butchered Jtelecom is promoted by Hairsite.Not to mention the doctor who butchered me.
The HTP forum is a corpse full of maggots.I only go there to try & keep the virgins away from the syphilis,aids,herpes & hepatitis spreading whores.

» A lot of people shoot down this idea but depending on what kind of damage
» you have, specifically a bad strip scar, you can get somewhat decent
» coverage using BHT depending, of course, on the quality of your body hair.
» I did that for my strip scar an although it isn’t perfect, it did help to
» some extent.

Here’s my problem. Let’s say that Benji ,debris & cal are the top HTP doctors. I go to Benji for a consultation & he makes scandalous allegations about debris & cal. I then go & consult with debris & he makes scandalous allegations about Benji & Cal. Then I go to cal who then tells me scandalous things about Benji & debris. WHO DO I BELIEVE? Are they all butchers or is 1 out the 3 the an honest doctor? How do i find out who is lying & who is telling the truth? I can’t! I have to pay tens of thousands of dollars to find out the hard way.
Besides, look at the results on the HTP forum, they are laughable

» My take on Follica. The patent is out there. There are people right now
» trying all kinds of different applications mentioned in the patent. Odds
» are pretty soon someone will hit the mark. This should be enough incentive
» for Follica to get their arse in gear and get something to market pronto…
» before all these so called hair “junkies” steal their limelight.

I agree.This is an incredibly cut through industry.I wouldn’t put it past another HTP doctor stealing follicas idea,adding something new,calling it their own invention & beating Follica to the finish line.
In some ways, it is good that people like Armani are talking about their own cellular solutions.Nothing gets people moving like friendly competition.

You know what my fear is?
ICX must have trialed their nonsense on mice prior to humans,right? They must have had encouraging results in mice for them to trial it on humans? Obviously the positive results in mice didn’t translate into humans.Who is to say that Follica will even work in humans? Maybe it will tank in its first trial? I hope not,but many “experts” have already said that animals can regrow their hair at the drop of a hat.

» I think you are right but I don’t agree with you :slight_smile: I certainly hope it
» was just derma + EGF.

There is a chance it could be that simple? We wouldn’t know unless people tried. So far all I’ve seen are people using some kind of home abrasion or puncturing and apply lithium. You may sprout a few hairs but that will not be enough for many of us, not by a long shot. All the other Sh$t they put in the patent could just be for window dressing, or not. It just could be that simple and just nobody has stumbled upon it until now. Who here is gonna try? Sounds simple right “derma + EGF”? If that alone don’t work, you’ll have to build off it and figure what is missing from the method. I say start with the simpliest first and go from there.

» You know what my fear is?
» ICX must have trialed their nonsense on mice prior to humans,right? They
» must have had encouraging results in mice for them to trial it on humans?
» Obviously the positive results in mice didn’t translate into humans.Who is
» to say that Follica will even work in humans? Maybe it will tank in its
» first trial? I hope not,but many “experts” have already said that animals
» can regrow their hair at the drop of a hat.

The biggest glaring difference I see in Follica’s accidental hair growth on a mice is that hair (lots of it) was grown on a human skin grafted on the mouse. Most everything else in the past grew hair on mice skin. I don’t think this alone would be a gaurantee, but it is a very good sign and it raised my eyebrows.

» IMHO, if follica is basically dermabrasion + EGF inhibitors, then it will
» be a joke,

That’s the heart and soul of their procedure. We’ve posted the excerpts from their patents a number of times on this forum. EGF inhibits hair follicle formation, and blocking it has the opposite effect.

Minus the protocol details we don’t know, it really is that simple. That’s one of the beauties of their procedure, and it’s the reason why Follica thinks they can get it to market so quickly. Whether or not it actually works…that’s what the human trial will show us.

I just think there’s too much worrying about too many of the wrong things with Folica right now.

– I see essentially no worries about us having access to the method. Fcuk the approval process, there are local derms and chinese pharmacies. That’s all we need to know if we’re really serious about getting this done. (Yes, I really think it can be made to work just as well this amateur way. Anything that’s worth knowing will have to be listed in the patents SOMEWHERE or another.)

– I see little reason to seriously worry about hair characteristics. And I think that whatever desired regrowth doesn’t get accomplished on the first pass will probably be attainable with several passes anyway. (And the mice/skin tests got GREAT density and hair thickness. I think it’s gonna be all-or-nothing with real humans, and I see little reason to expect anything in between.)

– I see no likely safety issues in the short-term. And the FDA won’t really find out whether some of these long-term issues are relevant, they’ll just stamp it as “unknown” and send it to market with a little disclaimer.

The only thing really worth worrying about is:

DOES IT WORK ON REAL LIVE HUMANS THE SAME WAY IT WORKED ON THE MOUSE-GRAFTED HUMAN SKIN?

» I just think there’s too much worrying about too many of the wrong things
» with Folica right now.
»
»
»
» – I see essentially no worries about us having access to the method.
» Fcuk the approval process, there are local derms and chinese pharmacies.
» That’s all we need to know if we’re really serious about getting this done.
» (Yes, I really think it can be made to work just as well this amateur way.
» Anything that’s worth knowing will have to be listed in the patents
» SOMEWHERE or another.)
»
» – I see little reason to seriously worry about hair characteristics.
» And I think that whatever desired regrowth doesn’t get accomplished on the
» first pass will probably be attainable with several passes anyway. (And
» the mice/skin tests got GREAT density and hair thickness. I think it’s
» gonna be all-or-nothing with real humans, and I see little reason to expect
» anything in between.)
»
» – I see no likely safety issues in the short-term. And the FDA won’t
» really find out whether some of these long-term issues are relevant,
» they’ll just stamp it as “unknown” and send it to market with a little
» disclaimer.
»
»
»
»
» The only thing really worth worrying about is:
»
» DOES IT WORK ON REAL LIVE HUMANS THE SAME WAY IT WORKED ON THE
» MOUSE-GRAFTED HUMAN SKIN?

Would there be any reason to believe that the grafted human skin would take on the same characteristics of the mice skin shortly after it is grafted? Is there any study out there about this?

» »
» » Travis: I say, fck it. Go and send your pics to Hairsite now. Start
» » freaking doing something about your situation finaly!
»
» YOU MUST BE JOKING!!! The only photo I will send him is a photo of my
» ASS!! The doctor who butchered Jtelecom is promoted by Hairsite.Not to
» mention the doctor who butchered me.
» The HTP forum is a corpse full of maggots.I only go there to try & keep
» the virgins away from the syphilis,aids,herpes & hepatitis spreading
» whores.

I dunno what your situation is. I’ve seen some bad cases being fixed there though.

I think that it is easy to answer. Many times something grew hair on mice and did not in humans. The mice are immunosupressed. That means it was 1000x easier to grow the hair there.

Get on some immunosupressive drugs. Its said that if you did so, you will grow hair.