Bryan if you were to create a topical....?

Hi Bryan

I hope your good!!

As Im looking into the topical market more and more to see what topicals may help kicks start some hairgrowth. If you had the chance to create your own topical to help with MPB :

1. what modes of action would you try to address?
  2. what ingredients would you use?
  3. are there any natural ingredients that you might add?

Thanks in advance!

Regards
Pete

who’s bryan?

anyway, he hasn’t posted anything…so i’m giving my 2 cents having done a ton of reseasrch recently.

I’ve been looking into the connection with minerals and thinning hair, it’s the cutting edge. i’d include peptides of iron, copper, zinc, selenium, tin, silver, gold. method of action…all necessary mineral co-factors for hair.

doctors are starting to catch on, lots of articles written about iron and hair thickness which i’ve been reading recently.

i’m into spreading the word and telling everyone about my success with a new mineral topical, naturalcrown.

i’m into naturals as you can tell. and i’m stoked with my results, seriously.

if i was making my own: i might include trace or ocean minerals, seaweed extracts, chinese herbs, ayurvedic herbs, essential oils, mints, vasodilators, ingredients to increase circulation and that all together in one formula would be cool; if they blend… not sure about menthols and homeopathics, they clash i think.

check out my find: naturalcrown

you’ll thank me…doesn’t include my list, it’s their own formula. but I’m freaking thrilled to be getting any results.

happy thoughts,

» Hi Bryan
»
» I hope your good!!
»
»
» As Im looking into the topical market more and more to see what topicals
» may help kicks start some hairgrowth. If you had the chance to create your
» own topical to help with MPB :
»
» 1) what modes of action would you try to address?
» 2) what ingredients would you use?
» 3) are there any natural ingredients that you might add?
»
»
»
»
» Thanks in advance!
»
»
» Regards
» Pete