Brand new AAPE study

Check it out:

http://www.eplasty.com/images/PDF/eplasty15e10.pdf

Now THAT’s what I call a study. Excellent find, I think this is very significant, but will have to read closer. Thanks jarjar!

It’s not a huge effect but at this point the MPB market is still totally grasping at straws.

I think the pics of that 44 year old woman are pretty damn impressive. Better than almost anything I’ve ever seen, short of HT and the occasional rare phemoemon like Kevin Nguyen.

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by cal[/postedby]
It’s not a huge effect but at this point the MPB market is still totally grasping at straws.[/quote]

Keep in mind that the patients were given treatment every 3-5 weeks over 6 months for a total of 6 treatments. Approximately 1 treatment per month. I think that once a month is easily sufficient for maintenance but in the beginning to regrow lost hair you would want to have treatment at least once a week…maybe twice per week. Keep in mind that in real life the ADSCs are sending these growth factors to the follicles constantly.

I have always said that we should have AAPE injections once or twice per week for 4 - 6 months and then once every 3-6 months for maintenance after we recover our hair. I’m now thinking first we should do treatments once or twice per week to recover our hair and then after we recover our hair we would probably want to re-treat the scalp once every 6 weeks - 3 months for maintenance.

So is AAPE essentially Histogen? I assume it is unavailable, even in Asia, correct?

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by cal[/postedby]
It’s not a huge effect but at this point the MPB market is still totally grasping at straws.

[postedby]Originally Posted by jarjarbinx[/postedby]

Keep in mind that the patients were given treatment every 3-5 weeks over 6 months for a total of 6 treatments. Approximately 1 treatment per month. I think that once a month is easily sufficient for maintenance but in the beginning to regrow lost hair you would want to have treatment at least once a week…maybe twice per week. Keep in mind that in real life the ADSCs are sending these growth factors to the follicles constantly.

I have always said that we should have AAPE injections once or twice per week for 4 - 6 months and then once every 3-6 months for maintenance after we recover our hair. I’m now thinking first we should do treatments once or twice per week to recover our hair and then after we recover our hair we would probably want to re-treat the scalp once every 6 weeks - 3 months for maintenance.[/quote]

Has Doctor nigam responded about AAPE yet? Or is he still on the run from the police for being such a good and reputable researcher and doctor?