Billy Zane deals with BALD JOKES in Hollywood

"Hollywood legend and international superstar, Billy Zane, unveiled his new film, Fishtales, at Cannes this year. It’s the story of a mermaid (Kelly Brook) who befriends a little girl, and critics the world over are singular in their praise. The Daily Mail reports:

Critics viewing the couple’s film Fishtales were said to have laughed out loud at how bad the film was, and more than half walked out before the end…one reviewer said: “It was the worst thing I’ve seen this year, possibly ever. I stayed as long as I could without crying with boredom. We followed the crowds and snuck out the door. But I felt guilty when I saw Amber Savva - the girl who play’s Billy’s daughter - waiting in the wings. At least she’s got time to learn the others should have known better…The laughter continued in the post-screening press conference when a journalist asked actor Zane if he would consider trying a new baldness treatment!

looking a little feminin in that one :slight_smile:

and here’s a better pic of his girlfriend…

He looked horrible compared to Lindsay Lohan’s boyfriend.

» He looked horrible compared to Lindsay Lohan’s boyfriend.

lol, funny thing is Zane that he is much balder but has a hotter girlfriend. :slight_smile:

» » He looked horrible compared to Lindsay Lohan’s boyfriend.
»
» lol, funny thing is Zane that he is much balder but has a hotter
» girlfriend. :slight_smile: Wait till an actor with more friends in Hollywood come along,sorry Billy boy.:frowning:

» » » He looked horrible compared to Lindsay Lohan’s boyfriend.
» »
» » lol, funny thing is Zane that he is much balder but has a hotter
» » girlfriend. :slight_smile:
» Wait till an actor with more friends in Hollywood come
» along,sorry Billy boy.:frowning:

This guy doesnt give a shit that hes bald, hes rich with a hot girlfriend, hes got it made.

He still must be a little annoyed that he lost his hair though, no one wants to be bald:no:

» He still must be a little annoyed that he lost his hair though, no one
» wants to be bald:no:

That guy would be 1000% better looking with a full head of hair.

That guy is a perfect example of just how ugly baldness is. He looks like sh*t.

She,s a Hollywood social climber,you’ll see.