Big news! clinical testing for follica

Skiploss/hangin?
I think Hangin has a point, and I think some of you are suffering from poor reading comprehension. The only thing that page stated was a question: “would you like more information IF and WHEN trials begin”. It does not state that trials have begun, or that they will begin. It just says that if they begin, you could receive more info about them. Until Follica says its trials are underway, then they haven’t started. Believe me, when they actually do go to trial, they won’t announce it with a little, one-sentence post at the end of their page - it will be a major announcement.
…and I think you’re Hanging’s bipolar Doppelgänger. Your point is exactly what?

My point, on the other hand, is not every company is going to have a ticker-tape parade everytime one of their scientists washes a beaker, or successfully lights a Bunsen-Burner. Some companies are rather subtle with their announcements. Aderans already finished Phase one trials without much public announcement. Follica might do the same… they already acquired the funding for human testing, they mentioned they had enough subjects, AND they mentioned they were inundated with requests. They don’t need to advertise because they don’t need more subjects. Some of you people think nothing is getting done because you’re not in the loop. Please. small firms don’t have time to satisfy the PR needs of the common Joe, they have work to get done.

Who are you to object to anything, you may not like what you read, so don’t read it. But to object is another story. You have a bad habit of insulting people for no reason. They believe what they want, and you believe what you want. I for one don’t believe for a second you would say what you say if the person was standing in front of you. In fact I would bet you bore people to death that are within hearing distance of you. I’ll never reply or read your posts again, I just wanted to let you know they can add my name to the long list of people that believe you are a creep.

» » We all know that there’s a percentage of the MPB community that has
» become
» » emotionally invested in the idea that HM is coming very soon.
» »
» » But I think there’s also a percentage of the MPB community that has
» become
» » emotionally invested in the idea that HM is “decades away from reality.”
»
» » We’ll probably still hear conspiracy theories insisting that the whole
» HM
» » thing is a phony con-job on the investors until the day of its
» commercial
» » release.
»
» i have no objection to the concept of HM or research, or guys getting