BEWARE HairSite and HairSite readers! Iron_Man vs. Iron_Man

This is the account of the FAKE “Iron_Man” with just a few posts …
http://www.hairsite.com/hair-loss/user-id-5017.html

And this is the real “Iron_Man” account with lots of posts
http://www.hairsite.com/hair-loss/user-id-2879.html

The latter Iron_Man is the REAL HairSite Iron_Man!

BEWARE guys!

Behind all these IronMan’s ( sometimes “IronMan” sometimes “Iron Man” and NOW also “Iron_Man” (the account with just a few posts) …

… is always the psychopath with his former “2020” Vin Diesel accounts!

I already contacted the HairSite Admin one week ago concerning this issue, but it seems that the guy behind “HairSite” is simply too dumb to recognize this problem.

Anyway - BEWARE GUYS!
Simply click on the username for account details - only doing this reveals
the REAL “Iron_Man” - the one with over 3000 posts.

Also, my other account is actually Iron Man. I made it after admins mistakenly banned it. Yes, I’m leaving and yes I’ll be soon getting a transplant from Dr.Gho.

Take care and beware of imposters!

» Anyway - BEWARE GUYS!
» Simply click on the username for account details - only doing this reveals
» the REAL “Iron_Man” - the one with over 3000 posts.

Come on, you don’t have to be a rocket scientist to understand YOU BROUGHT THIS WHOLE FREAKIN’ THING UPON YOURSELF.

With over 3000 posts, and sometimes posting compulsively 30+ times a day or even 30-40 times in a single thread, your footprint here was way too large. You painted a gigantic target on yourself. Not to mention that you constantly used every tactic in the book to take control of this board, divert threads into obscure and worthless dead-ends, start flame wars, and insult and disparage other users every single day.

Sooner or later a smart hacker like the Vin Diesel guy was bound to come along and set his sites on you. Don’t say you’re innocent in this mess. You were the biggest cause of it…

Have fun wherever you go…

» Have fun wherever you go…

Sometimes you sound like Rassman - especially when he becomes jealous …:smiley:

» » Anyway - BEWARE GUYS!
» » Simply click on the username for account details - only doing this
» reveals
» » the REAL “Iron_Man” - the one with over 3000 posts.
»
»
» Come on, you don’t have to be a rocket scientist to understand
» YOU BROUGHT THIS WHOLE FREAKIN’ THING UPON
» YOURSELF.

»
» With over 3000 posts, and sometimes posting compulsively 30+ times a day or
» even 30-40 times in a single thread, your footprint here was way too large.
» You painted a gigantic target on yourself. Not to mention that you
» constantly used every tactic in the book to take control of this board,
» divert threads into obscure and worthless dead-ends, start flame wars, and
» insult and disparage other users every single day.
»
» Sooner or later a smart hacker like the Vin Diesel guy was bound to come
» along and set his sites on you. Don’t say you’re innocent in this
» mess.
You were the biggest cause of it…
»
» Have fun wherever you go…

hacker? hahahahahaha. This dude is on propecia, he can’t think clearly.

I agree that Ironman goes overboard but you assholes (most of the time) start it.

It’s easy to get the Iron Man nickname just contact hairsite and that’s it.

I don’t understand what the deal is: yes ironman destroy your hopes but he tells it like it is.

If there was something positive going, we would tell you and celebrate with you dumb asses.

I don’t know what the beef is with 2020.

Did we destroy his dreams of replicel or whatever snake oil he was after? No. We were simply telling the truth, cold hard truth.

Did we cornered him into propecia? No, in fact im telling him and advising him to drop it. The long term side effects are nor WORTH it especially now.

We are working hard on Gho for all the ungrateful bald assholes so that once and for all this can be settled and you can all treat your miserable bald heads and finally have a grasp of happiness or just to move onto other treatments.

There is nothing promising right now ! Except for Gho.

Facts are facts: no treatment right now (except histogen’s snake oil pictures) has the possibility to treat you effectively. There is only one and we are working to get to the end of it.

» It’s easy to get the Iron Man nickname just contact hairsite and that’s it.

I’m surprised anyhow why this forum software allows the usage of completely identical usernames. I don’t get it …

Anyway, at least the fake “Iron_Man” didn’t fake “roger_that” - oops, I forgot, THE roger_that (the crazy guy who always claim that scientists/researchers call HIM and the guy who always promises to visit Gho etc etc etc) is NOT famous enough to imitate/fake him - that makes roger_that crazy… :stuck_out_tongue:

Iron man just put the a summary of the first post in your signature like check the number of posts to see the if this post belongs to the real ironman.

That should end this problem once and for all, anyways about the gho campaign is all over the web from butcher rassman to baldtruth people and hairsite, dr woods coming out of the woods , etc…

I can tell you those doctors are experimenting with it right now. they have far too much evidence at this point.

» Iron man just put the a summary of the first post in your signature like
» check the number of posts to see the if this post belongs to the real
» ironman.

Doesn’t make sense because he always copies the signature also.

» That should end this problem once and for all, anyways about the gho
» campaign is all over the web from butcher rassman to baldtruth people and
» hairsite, dr woods coming out of the woods , etc…
»
» I can tell you those doctors are experimenting with it right now. they have
» far too much evidence at this point.

Even Dr. Gho would ALLOW each and every HT doctor/clinic out there to use his technique “as is” (aka “you losers out there can do whatever you want…” )- they will FAIL insofar, because they do not have the IDEAL “secret sauce/fertilizer” for such small/skeletonized HST grafts for the recipient area - besides the fact, that you can only perfectly extract a large number of such skeletonized grafts from the donor area with a special triple-waved (sharp/blunt combo) crowned needle - the latter is also patented (every needle inner diameter in the range from 0.3 - 2mm).

In other words, if he would allow them what he explained them in 2007 in Las Vegas …

http://ushairrestoration.com/follicular-stemcell-transplantation.php

… i.e. what EXACTLY (basically) is necessary for such a successful HM technique/hair dublication procedure.

yeah the secret sauce or “the source of life” that Gho has can’t be imitated, probably took +10 years of hardcore research. But these guys would try a cheap version anyways, that’s what losers do or are doing aka Dr. Cole or did in the past aka Butcher Rassman on Woods technique, that was pretty easy though.:stuck_out_tongue:

I mean change the signature to “hairsite readers click this link if the number of posts is less than 3000, this is not the real ironman”

of course this propecia eater will change it to “hairsite readers if this link shows # of is >3000 then this is the real or ironman” or simply change it to the same thing as you, put “you have to click no matter what the real ironman has 3000 posts”.

Hairsite readers know better.

Or fuk it leave it like that.:rotfl:

» I mean change the signature to “hairsite readers click this link if the
» number of posts is less than 3000, this is not the real ironman”

Doesn’t make sense either, because he would also use MY link to MY account details.

» » I mean change the signature to “hairsite readers click this link if the
» » number of posts is less than 3000, this is not the real ironman”
»
» Doesn’t make sense either, because he would also use MY link to MY account
» details.

haha this guy is on propecia he can’t think clearly but you just gave him the idea.

I mean you can also put “click the name Iron_Man and not any links to check +3k posts”.

» I don’t understand what the deal is: yes ironman destroy your hopes but he
» tells it like it is.
»
» If there was something positive going, we would tell you and celebrate with
» you dumb asses.
»
» I don’t know what the beef is with 2020.
»
» Did we destroy his dreams of replicel or whatever snake oil he was after?
» No. We were simply telling the truth, cold hard truth.

btw - I think I should really change my style somewhat. I think I should do what some other guys like Spencer Kobren do - simply making hope. Endless asstalks since years about the cure that will arrive soon and always with the same guy called “Joe from Staten Island” and that the future “looks bright” for hair loss losers. And what’s most important, tell them “stay tuned” on the special hair loss sites for future infos - a place, where finally just conventional hair transplant butchers sell their “exciting” product: hair transplants from A to B.

Anyway - the future looks bright for hair loss sufferers. :slight_smile:

Edit:
Oops, I’ve just noticed that making hope or just reporting about “hopes” doesn’t make sense either …

http://www.hairsite.com/hair-loss/forum_entry-id-103770-page-0-category-1-order-last_answer.html

… they attack you afterwards also. So whatever I do …

Yeah, roger_dead, we know your agenda …

http://www.hairsite.com/hair-loss/forum_entry-id-82044-page-0-category-7-order-last_answer.html

Could you imagine if this so called Joe from staten island went to Gho and documented his procedure and had results (unless manipulated by somebody else :lookaround: ).

This will literally happen if any of those guys are sent for a Gho HST:

We wouldn’t like that to happen now, would we :rotfl: ?

» Yeah, roger_dead, we know your agenda …
»
» http://www.hairsite.com/hair-loss/forum_entry-id-82044-page-0-category-7-order-last_answer.html

damn some people appreciate what ironman does or at least they did appreciate in the past;

Rev:

“Iron Man’s an acquired taste… like provolone cheese. Once you get past the initial foul smell you realize it tastes very much like mozzarella… and honestly, how could anyone hate mozzarella.”

Gotta agree with the old rev for once.:smiley:

» Could you imagine if this so called Joe from staten island went to Gho and
» documented his procedure and had results (unless manipulated by somebody
» else :lookaround: ).
»
» This will literally happen if any of those guys are sent for a Gho HST:

I agree. The pressure wave alone would be extremely wreckful – besides all the after-effects for years.

Actually I basically don’t care what all the other losers in this so called “hair transplant industry” do. But I agree that it would be at least MORE COMFORTABLE if you have a HST doc anywhere in your hometown. A –rather complicated- journey to the Netherlands isn’t really comfortable for me also. But right now there is no other way.

I’m not 100% sure, but it seems that Dr. Gho rather preferred trains normal medical doctors and staff from normal hospitals to treat rather burn victims than normal hair loss losers – what first and foremost makes more sense in my opinion, even I myself would prefer a HST doctor anywhere in my hometown/country.

Dr.Gho is the real cure to hair loss!!! You take hair from there and put it there and bam you have more hair! Dr.Gho is a genius and he deserves a billion dollars and two nobel prizes for his awesome treatment.

» There is nothing promising right now ! Except for Gho.
»
» Facts are facts: no treatment right now (except histogen’s snake oil
» pictures) has the possibility to treat you effectively. There is only one
» and we are working to get to the end of it.

I don’t get the histogen hate. Is it a cure? No. Does it appear to have the potential to be a successful adjunct treatment for young guys or those with mild to moderate hair loss? I’d say it does.

» » There is nothing promising right now ! Except for Gho.
» »
» » Facts are facts: no treatment right now (except histogen’s snake oil
» » pictures) has the possibility to treat you effectively. There is only
» one
» » and we are working to get to the end of it.
»
» I don’t get the histogen hate. Is it a cure? No. Does it appear to have the
» potential to be a successful adjunct treatment for young guys or those with
» mild to moderate hair loss? I’d say it does.

Yes it may be a good treatment for early stage pattern baldness. To be honest I don’t know.

But you don’t want to ask Iron Man, I’ll tell you that much hahahaha;-)