Best hair transplant surgeon in New Delhi?

Hi - I’m looking to get 3000 grafts done. Who would you recommend is the best in Delhi? I’m considering between dr poswal, eugenix, dhi and Akeso. One of my biggest concerns is how real the front of the hairline the surgeon can create. I’ve seen many people whose hairlines look artificial.

Thank you in advance for your help
Guy in New Delhi

Why do you want to get a hair transplant when the pandemic is at its peak? Isn’t India one of the hardest hit by Covid?

Arent there some clinics open even during the outbreak?

I’ll agree with those who are to be tested. Share any clinics you think are good

Poswal s work is good , just make sure it is Poswal himself who does the procedure and not other doctors at this clinic. I find that other doctors from his clinic do the hairline a little too straight.

Who do you consider the best ht doctor in India?

Eugenix looks interesting IMO @Newdelhihair.

Recommend having a look at Joe Tillman’s (paid) clinic review on Youtube.

Thanks. I did check out reviews on them on the hair restoration network website.

In my research I’m assessing if docs internationally are that much better than local docs in Delhi. So far eugenix, poswal, Suneet soni, akeso are top of my list

There are several hair transplantation surgeons in India so you should probably meet with a few of them to get an idea of your options. If you’re willing to restore your head FUE could be an option.I would recommend going with Studio6 Clinic in Dehli.

Any clinics in india that offer FUT that you know of?
Are clinics there operating even with the onslaught of covid?