Benji in your last experiment

did you try to inhibit WNT during the first 3-5 days? Or did you only increase Wnt after the window?

For abrading, did you use anything besides sandpaper?

thanks

» did you try to inhibit WNT during the first 3-5 days? Or did you only
» increase Wnt after the window?
»
» For abrading, did you use anything besides sandpaper?
»
» thanks

inhibited wnt for three days (just drank tea, had some onions, nothing big)

Increased wnt from day 7 onwards with some oral lithium chloride (a pinch as salt–what it used to be used for)

Used sandpaper in the front, some tca in the back

I have an ugly feeling that I will get absolutely nothing from it to be honest.

I have another ugly feeling that Folllica will find out that internal cyclo at a high amount will be needed to make this go. There have certainly been many people on lefloumoninde for years. Surely one of them has been sunburnt. Where is the whack hair growth on shoulders, noses, ears, necks from it? The only two people and human skin that have grown hair in response to EDIHN have had compromised immunity. The dermabrasion patients for acne that Kligman noted in the seventies were probably given corcosteroids which are somewhat immunosuppressive.

My window was probably also delayed also, as I only had abraded back in Septemeber. I dont think I re-epilithialized until I was running out of cyclo (which I really didn’t have enough of daily anyway). But I did give it a shot. In a month or so I’ll be able to tell you if something grew I suppose. I did give it the old college try for us though. I didn’t even get the head wet for 8.5 days (a chore, believe me). Keeping fingers crossed though…