Before and after photos

You want to see examples of genuine and equal “before and after” still photos?

They are taken in the same lighting, same angles, and birds eye views, and they are BOTH taken with dry hair.

There is obviously NO attempt at deception unlike many photos I see around in various places.

And one more thing—my photos depict the results EXPECTED from the number of grafts I received. I received around 1200 grafts my second procedure, and you can see the amount of coverage you can expect from the number of grafts I received.

I guess I could put some Topik in and then present to the forum that 1200 grafts gave me 100% coverage and now I have a full head of hair with no thinning evident whatsoever!!! Not seriously.

I would insert the photographs on this page, but if you click the link you can then click onto the photos on my page and they will be enlarged for even closer examination.

http://rbcdsu.blogspot.com/2008/04/side-by-side-comparisons.html

why dont you revis some of that scarring youd probably get a good amount of grafts and reduce the amount of overall scarring or is that what your planning?

» why dont you revis some of that scarring youd probably get a good amount of
» grafts and reduce the amount of overall scarring or is that what your
» planning?

I’m not sure if I understand exactly what your asking. The scars on the sides and back of my head cannot be seen when the hair is grown out, luckily.

Excellent blog, you must have spent a lot of time on it.

» Excellent blog, you must have spent a lot of time on it.

Thank you. Yes, I did spend quite a bit of time on it. Hopefully it will give one more perspective to someone considering a HT, and help him make a good decision for himself.

Not sure, but I think scarred5 means to suggest a strip HT session. Use the new strip wound to “eat” some of that punch-grafted skin area.

I can see his point. There’s some real upsides to that idea if you’re willing to get a strip HT surgery now. The punched area is already not presentable if you buzzed down, whereas the remaining hairs between the punch scars would be useful for transplanting. And the net result of a strip HT on the punched area would be to reduce the area of it. Less area that you have to hide with hair length.