Because don´t forget icx and concentrate and follica?

Because don´t enter in contact with follica, costarellis to ask as it goes the follica research, when the experiencias in human beings had started etc… They are for starting with experimentations human beings in few months, and its first results leave in less one year, have much faith in this company… agree to me?

Im having a difficult time understanding what you are suggesting…but I did not that Cotsarialis left HM research to focus on Follica and by some of the statements he has made has left me with the impression he believes Follica is easier and more doable. He had made mention that one isn’t trying to coax cells to do this or become that, but is allowing the repair functions in the skin to take place in a directed manner, simply being prodded along by some intervention.

I’ll say this for Follica, at least they are committed to going right to human trials-------------none of this several years between mice and people stuff.

» » Because don´t enter in contact with follica, costarellis to ask as it
» » goes the follica research, when the experiencias in human beings had
» » started etc… They are for starting with experimentations human beings
» in
» » few months, and its first results leave in less one year, have much
» faith
» » in this company… agree to me?
»
»
»
» Im having a difficult time understanding what you are
» suggesting…but I did not that Cotsarialis left HM
» research to focus on Follica and by some of the statements he has made has
» left me with the impression he believes Follica is easier and more doable.
» He had made mention that one isn’t trying to coax cells to do this or
» become that, but is allowing the repair functions in the skin to take
» place in a directed manner, simply being prodded along by some
» intervention.
»
»
» I’ll say this for Follica, at least they are committed to going right to
» human trials-------------none of this several years between mice and
» people stuff.

very difficult e to understand what it says with my translation, but everything that I say is that we must look at for follica, because soon more they estaram enlisting people for experimentations, in its site says that who to want to enroll itself for the site already can. I do not know when they had started or if already experimentations had started, but am certain that it works with results well clearer and fast that intercytex. OBS. SORRY FOR THE BAD ENGLISH.

I agree Folica does look very promising, I do have my concerns about it though.

Last night I posted that maybe Intercytex is afraid follica promises to be a better solution to hair loss than ICX.

So that might be why Intercytex is not investing any more money in ICX until they get a partner.

I AGREE FOLLICA TOO, AND WE START TO ORDER EMAILS THE FOLLICA, TO SEARCH, TO ASK FOR COMMENTARIES, WHO KNOWS AN INTERVIEW WITH COSTARELLIS. I AM CERTAIN THAT WE WILL HAVE BETTER ANSWERS.

AHAB. WE NEED CONCENTRATING IN THEM IN COSTARELLIS E FOLLICA.