Be careful with Dhea-Sante

I am a reader (not participating) of the Forum since many months ago, and I am using Proscar and Minoxidil thanks to the advices of these forums. But I have decided to register today because Im quite angry with one of those online commerces. I decided to buy Melatonine from Dhea-Sante as I thought it would be a good suplement for my health and maybe for my hair too. I went to their web and bought that along with some other products I found interesting. I had my Visa card charged with the alleged purchase and never had the things sent to me.

I am trying to contact them and there is no way to communicate via telephone or fax. The only way is to fill in a questionnaire that says that they will contact you (I tried to contact them twice). Its a complete lie as you never get responded back. I tried also to replay back to the email that they sent me when I did the purchase (two or three times) but never got replied back either.

This is the web of that bastards, of that internet-froud:

By the way, mi visa card was charged from Paypal Switzerland, but in the webpage you can see they are from some place of New Jersey, USA. Please if you know something about this company reply to this message or in private, please.

PD. This post is something like of a revenge, but you cant imagine how angry I am with this hoax.

I dont think its a bad thing to denounce or to alert other people from being robbed. Overall with this issue of alopecia, in which all the help and information is useful. The system did not allow me to use the Word f-r-a-u-d. So I had to erase it from my message. I can demonstrate everything: charge with my visa, emails not responded-back, etc. Please contact me via private message if you want to know more.