Batra Clinic

» » sounds like obvious bs, they know exactly when they are going start
» selling
» » it, and yet the procedure does not exist atm.
» »
» » Also they can cure your hairloss by homeopathy now so who needs HM
» anyway
» » :D. LOL
» »
» » LOL. wake up ppl.
» »
» »
» » So the winner of “the most naive post of the month prize” goes to mell!
» » Congratulations!
»
» I don’t see how it was naive of mell to contact someone who is claiming to
» have HM soon and report it here so we can all look into it.

ok I apologize, in case mell just posted it here to let us know that this is a scam, then ok :slight_smile: ta for letting me know about a gold medalist scammer :slight_smile:

=======================

if you dont speak german, the important is that he says is that atm its preliminary to ask a date because it can be 3, 5 or even 10 years.

=============================

Dear questioner,

letztlich ist es so: ultimately, it is this:

A. Vor einer Zulassung stehen Studien, die bedürfen Zeit und benötigen ebenfalls eine Zulassung. A. Before an authorization are studies that require time and also need an authorization.

B. Weiterhin sollte eine Zelltherapie wirken. B. Furthermore, a cell therapy effect. Noch steht das nicht fest. Still is not fixed.

Daher: Jede Zeitangabe ist komplett hypothetisch, aber offenbar phantasiert der Mensch nun gern. Therefore: Any time is completely hypothetical, but apparently fantasises happy man now. Es kann 3, 5 oder aber auch 10 Jahre dauern. It can be 3, 5 or even 10 years. Wenn es wirklich soweit ist, werden die Medien dann die exakten Daten berichten. If it really is the extent, the media then report the exact data. Alles andere ist meist nur ein Strohfeuer. Everything else is mostly just a straw fire.

Mfg Mfg.

R. Hoffmann R. Hoffmann

I know!
It was my first post on this board!

Hoffmann will never tell the truth, he works himself to HM and recalls on the territorial advantage Intercytex has.
He also has no reason to tell us something, and his forum is a joke.Never he says something we do not already know.
He never talks about his own research, probably why.

We in Germany thought he has abandoned, because we have nothing more about his research belongs .And then came the post of Mell!
It does not sound as if he had abandoned!

And if you talks in the future so bad to my FRIEND Hoffman,you dont get a Hairmultiplication:-P

»
» And if you talks in the future so bad to my FRIEND Hoffman,you dont get a
» Hairmultiplication:-P

I dont need him. I’ll put some crystals under my bed tonight and tomorrow I’ll wake up with full head of hair. :slight_smile:

i think hoffmann is a reasonable man.

what he says sounds more reasonable than what people on this website say.

i think he is right in every sentence.

Richtig,aber seit Jahren erzählt er von einer eigenen Versuchsreihe am Menschen!
Wenn man hin danach fargt,hört man nür von bürokratischen Problemen!

Es is völlig untergegeangen,aber scheinbar hat er etwas mit der Batra-Klinik zu tun!

Auch hier hilft nur warten!

» i think hoffmann is a reasonable man.
»
» what he says sounds more reasonable than what people on this website say.
»
» i think he is right in every sentence.

yeah I agree with him when he said that the date of release is preliminary question and any time estimate would be hypothetical

This gold medalist homeopathy healer though sounds like a complete BS though.

you can see that its bs if you just read it for 10 seconds. its so obvious that its not funny.

its same like when people post spam from any spam-website, like they sometimes do in here.

if you dont see that this is bs in 5-10 seconds you are very naive. and thinking you are not naive coz you laugh about it, is wrong. you are naive too. its too obvious to laugh about it.

well maybe mell even made a joke with all of us…

for real…did anyone think this was real?

» for real…did anyone think this was real?

I hope not because if anyone would then he better should visit brainlosshelp.com :slight_smile:

» » for real…did anyone think this was real?
»
» I hope not because if anyone would then he better should visit
» brainlosshelp.com :slight_smile:

ya, excactly :wink: :slight_smile: :smiley:

» » » for real…did anyone think this was real?
» »
» » I hope not because if anyone would then he better should visit
» » brainlosshelp.com :slight_smile:
»
» ya, excactly :wink: :slight_smile: :smiley:

Whats with the mail from Mell about the batra clinic?I dont think thats mell is a Fake!!!

» » » » for real…did anyone think this was real?
» » »
» » » I hope not because if anyone would then he better should visit
» » » brainlosshelp.com :slight_smile:
» »
» » ya, excactly :wink: :slight_smile: :smiley:
»
»
» Whats with the mail from Mell about the batra clinic?I dont think thats
» mell is a Fake!!!

mells not fake, and basically this means the cure has been found, call the clinic and they will sell you homeopathic multiplication (HM) and you’ll have all your hair back!

o.k…
I sent a mail to prof.dr. Hoffmann!
Here is the answer!

Because of the regulatory authorities will probably NOBODY
within the next 3-5 years a product can offer …

Sorry,but his answer evertime are short!