Batra Clinic

Reply from Batra Clinic

Dear XXXX,

Good afternoon and thank you for writing to us. Your Cyber Clinic reference number is xxxxxxx. The subject to your email should be your reference number and kindly mention your reference code number ccp at the reception if you visit our clinic.

Hair cloning is going to start in Jermany in 2010 and in India in Dr Batras it wil start by 2012. Right now we treat different kinds of hair loss by homoeopathic medicines.

Kindly fill in the attached questionnaire If you wish to know about our treatment.

You can also avail treatment from our cyber clinic where interaction is through emails and the medicines are sent through courier. You would not need to visit the clinic unless you felt the need to do so.

In case of any additional queries and help please feel free to get back to me at cyberclinic@drbatras.com

Awaiting your reply.

With regards,
Dr. Manisha Jadhav.
Gold medalist
Homeopathic Consultant, Cyberclinic.
Reg 21879.
Tele: 28039300/400

Regd. office:
Dr Batras’ Positive Health Clinic Pvt Limited,
2 nd Floor, H Kantilal Compound,
Andheri - kurla Road,
Sakinaka, Andheri [East],
Mumbai -400 072, INDIA

» Hair cloning is going to start in Jermany in 2010 and in India in Dr
» Batras it wil start by 2012. Right now we treat different kinds of hair
» loss by homoeopathic medicines.

This is an incredible statement… how they can say this? wehave
more info abou them??

»
» With regards,
» Dr. Manisha Jadhav.
» Gold medalist
» Homeopathic Consultant, Cyberclinic.
» Reg 21879.
» Tele: 28039300/400
»

Gene Hunt voice on: Gold medalist? I want a bloody doctor not an Olympic runner!

:slight_smile:

Jermany? what’s?

http://www.expresshealthcaremgmt.com/200803/market22.shtml

Thanks Mell.

So are they going to start selling this in Germany in 2010? or start some kind of trials?

If they plan on selling their thing so soon we need to see figures, details on what they are doing etc and pictures.
Have they been in trials?

From the articel;

"Prof Dr Hoffmann added that this procedure has so far no potential side effects and that it can re-grow large amounts of hair in a period of two years for people with diffuse hair loss. He estimates the success rate of cloning to double that of the standard treatments available nowadays.

The process of hair cloning is estimated to become a reality for patients in a few years. "

Somewhat confusing when they say “within a few years” and then also 2010.

» Somewhat confusing when they say “within a few years” and then also 2010.'
Also that the success rate should double the results available today. I mean, why just “double”? Why not 10 times better? Isn’t that the purpose of real hair cloning, that no matter how bald you are, just if you have some donor hair left you can achieve a full head of hair? I think they maybe have a technique as good as Intercytex, where they only can regrow some amount.

http://start.dermaticum.de/

Some users from Germany?? We can contact them and ask something.

another site about batra and hoffmann, of february 2008

» http://start.dermaticum.de/
»
»
» Some users from Germany?? We can contact them and ask something.
»
»
»
» another site about batra and hoffmann, of february 2008
» Business Financial, Economy, Market, Stock - News & Updates | The Hindu BusinessLine
Yeah definitely. goata007 and Max know german I think, they should e-mail and ask. We must act immediately.

» http://start.dermaticum.de/
»
»
» Some users from Germany?? We can contact them and ask something.
»
»
»
» another site about batra and hoffmann, of february 2008
» Business Financial, Economy, Market, Stock - News & Updates | The Hindu BusinessLine

I translated the link to Hoffmans home page using Windows Live translator.

It really isn’t that intersting, The first page is just like a journal of what Dr Hoffman has been up to since 2004, there is some mention of india and stem cell technology but there isn’t a single mention from what I could see about HM on the rest of the site.
It just describes available treatments, talks about HT’s, Hoffmans tricho scan and other general dermotology etc.
Ill post only the bits relevent to HM.

The second link is a general article about the batra clinic and them planning on introducing HM with Dr Hoffman, Its English but ill copy and paste that one for good measure.

I found some more info on the website - www.trichotissue.com
Which looks like Dr Hoffmans hair transplant and laser therapy site.
Ill post that at the bottom, the translation is not very easy to understand.

First one;

22 July - 26. July 2008:
Prof. Hoffmann located on the training week in Munich. Before dermatologists speaks Prof. Hoffmann vapir to stem cell therapy in hair loss, trichocare and trichoscan.

30 January - 6. February 2008:
Prof. Hoffmann located on a lecture travel in India. Before dermatologist in newdelhi, Bangalore and Mumbai speaks Prof. Hoffmann vapir to stem cell therapy in hair loss.

1. October 2007:
    Mr Prof. Hoffmann speaks the occasion of the Conference “IX selection Reunión del Grupo Español de tricología” in Barcelona on stem cell technologies.

June 2007:
Mr Prof. Hoffmann reported in the Magazine “medical practice” on the stem cell technology in hair loss.

Second one;

"Our Bureau

Bangalore, Feb. 5 Homeopathy therapist chain Dr Batra’s Clinic has said it plans to introduce hair cloning in a tie-up with German dermatologist, Dr Rolf Hoffmann.

Dr Mukesh Batra, Chairman and MD, Dr Batra’s Clinic, said, “Bringing cloning to India would be an ideal extension of our brand and would be a very good answer for all hair patients in India.”

Dr Hoffmann, credited with inventing the Trichoscan hair density meter and culturing hair in mice, said his process of hair cloning can become a reality for millions in a few years.

Batra’s is a potential partner with its large chain of homeopathy clinics and a large base of hair patients, he said.

All 275 doctors at Dr Batra’s clinics are being trained.

Affordable hair scanners were being launched. A scan now costs around Rs 2 lakh.

Dr Hoffmann, who is President of the European Hair Research Society, said the hair care market worldwide was estimated at $ 150 billion (around Rs 6,00,000 crore).

The hair transplant business is valued at $1.2 billion (Rs 4,200 crore) and an estimated 7,00,000 patients visit a transplant surgeon each year, according to him. "

www.trichotissue.com;

"State of development

New developments to hair follicle stem cells can hope that new treatment options.

For many years know that cells of the hair root (so-called dermal papilla, papillenzellen) are able, after cell culture and spritzung into the skin new hair. Prevalance that the so-called adult mesenchymale stem cells of hair, the hair growth in General taxes. Until a few years ago it was not possible, these cells in nutritional media to breed which free animalistic components. We use any materials on nutritional media what still animal components. Long testungen we succeeded, completely biotechnically - dial nutritional media to develop, in which the hair root cells optimally grow.

Own developments

Own studies have shown that cells in the direct vicinity of the hair root, after injection into the skin considerably better hair growth created and that in comparison with cells of the hair papilla this hair growth also longer. Because these cells hundenasen root cups like umscheiden, we have you cups called. In our experiments we show that,

Who hair cells in turn whiskers in regions grow where only Downy hair was present;

the researchers injected cells in pre-existing hair roots and a dickeres hair;

after injection in not hairy skin (external) a hair growth to induce;

the - induced hair significantly longer and better delawares, as such hair, using papillenzellen induced.
In the sum, we believe that this "cups cells “ the real mesenchymalen stem cells of hair with inductive properties. The future will show whether such results when people as a kind of micro - hair transplantation recoverable.

Background

The androgenetic alopecia is for women and men the most common form of hair loss. Although the hair loss Mrs and man clinically usually different show it the underlying, hair lessness leading mechanisms the same. It can assume that, due to genetic effigies certain hair follicle at the oberkopf enhanced sensitivity towards androgenes. The research results of recent years have a variety few diagnostically and therapeutic significant findings shows. It have established therapies we finasteride for the man and Rogaine (drug) solution for men and women. Ultimately it is this Therapeutics, what a hair loss in part.

The available medicines work best in early stages of androgenetic alopecia. Often notice patients only little effect, i.e. paralysis of hair loss. In advanced stages of androgenetic alopecia is the hair transplantation an effective therapy option.

With the time, advanced hair unemployment, is insufficient number of donors hair. Then is a hair transplantation no longer possible.

Here is an approach of biotechnological research, from the body’s own hair root cells new hair. With this body’s own cells in future be able, hair loss even more effective and friendly.

Project plan

The preliminary inquiry and characterization of the cups cells is complete. Now there are several surface marker for a possibly GMP (good manufacturing practice) approval. Still we succeeded, the cells in a not animal medium anzuzüchten. All results to those cells are intellectual property with a patent application protected.
The technology transfer in a GMP - enabled laboratory at a manufacturing approval after GMP.
The plan for the future it is, with a manufacturing permission immediately pilot studies after the law (AMG). At this point we report about new developments."

Here are Babel Fish and Google translations of the last paragraph that are slightly different.;

Project plan

The preliminary investigations and characterisation of the cup cells is final. Meanwhile different surface markers are GMP (good manufacturing practice) for one - permission at the disposal. Further we succeeded, which anzuzüchten cells in a not animal medium. All results to these cells are protected as mental property with a patent application.

The transfer of technology lines up into an GMP able laboratory, in order to request a manufacture permission after GMP.

The plan for the future is it to accomplish with a manufacture permission immediately pilot studies after the drug law (AMG). Here we report on new developments."

Project Plan

The preliminary studies and characterization of the cup cells has been completed. Meanwhile, various surface marker for a possible GMP (good manufacturing practice)-license available. Furthermore, we have succeeded, the cells in a medium non-animal anzuzüchten. All results to these cells are considered intellectual property with a patent-protected.

It is the technology into a GMP-compliant laboratory to a manufacturing license to apply for GMP.

immediately after the pilot studies Drug Law (AMG) to implement. At this point, we report on new developments.

I don’t know what to make of this.

It doesn’t seem likely that it will be available when Batras clinic say.

im from germany, too.

i think hoffmann hasnt started yet. he always delays it.

i read a bit through his site but i didnt find something about hair multiplication. i think he isnt interested in it very much. he much gives tipps about finasterid and minoxidil.

It is pointless to Hoffmann.I had mailed at him a few times.
He has his own forum on research and future.
But his answers always say everything and nothing.
Hoffmann is a good researcher but he will say nothing until it is at closest day to have to be!

Sorry for my english:-)

Here you can sea our question and his answer…

Ok.I know Prof.Dr.Hoffmann is research at HM(Cell-Therapy).He is discover that the “tassen cells” are the exact stem cells at the hair follicel and not the papilla cells!

Mybe two years ago,he have to adumbrate trials at humans!But nobody know,if he had doing it!Every time he was saying,that he have problems with the bureaucracy.
I can’t ask him,his forum is closed to ask him and i dont find the site,where i read it!

For me,it is a big secret at Prof.Dr.Hoffmann!It’s all a big secret,Intercytex,Follica,ARI…

:crying:

Someone should write a Mail to the Batra Clinic again,but my english is to bad!

sounds like obvious bs, they know exactly when they are going start selling it, and yet the procedure does not exist atm.

Also they can cure your hairloss by homeopathy now so who needs HM anyway :D. LOL

LOL. wake up ppl.

So the winner of “the most naive post of the month prize” goes to mell! Congratulations!

» sounds like obvious bs, they know exactly when they are going start selling
» it, and yet the procedure does not exist atm.
»
» Also they can cure your hairloss by homeopathy so who needs HM anyway :D.
» LOL
»
» LOL. wake up pp´

hahahahahahahaha,yes…funnnnny:-D
Sh*t.Can you tell me where is it funny!!!

I dont like Hoffmann very much!He talks with the people if they were little stuibit children(at his forum)

But!!!He is the president of the europen hair research,i think!

» sounds like obvious bs, they know exactly when they are going start selling
» it, and yet the procedure does not exist atm.
»
» Also they can cure your hairloss by homeopathy now so who needs HM anyway
» :D. LOL
»
» LOL. wake up ppl.
»
»
» So the winner of “the most naive post of the month prize” goes to mell!
» Congratulations!

I don’t see how it was naive of mell to contact someone who is claiming to have HM soon and report it here so we can all look into it.

» » sounds like obvious bs, they know exactly when they are going start
» selling
» » it, and yet the procedure does not exist atm.
» »
» » Also they can cure your hairloss by homeopathy now so who needs HM
» anyway
» » :D. LOL
» »
» » LOL. wake up ppl.
» »
» »
» » So the winner of “the most naive post of the month prize” goes to mell!
» » Congratulations!
»
» I don’t see how it was naive of mell to contact someone who is claiming to
» have HM soon and report it here so we can all look into it.

THEONE—You are right!

Hahaha gold medalist homeopathic consultant, lol