Bald Truth Forum Post Checking

Am I the only one who’s post must get ok’d by a moderator before they’re public?

It really slows down the conversation.

Also, my posts aren’t published when the mod ok’s them… they’re published in the thread when I submitted it…

So mod can okay one of my posts from a week ago and it’ll be placed on pg. 7, even though today the thread is on pg. 14… so it really stunts the conversation in that way too.

I suggested they take a forum vote to see if other users agree that it sucks, and that post was never Okay’d

Im wondering if Im on some sort of watchlist/lost my priveleges thing

LOL!!!

I think they should leave your posting process as it is. They are probably trying to prevent you from spamming or flaming too much and you do a lot of both over here so I can understand why they would put you through such a rigorous process at other sites.

You should probably have to go through a similar process over here at Hairsite too. I would ask Hairsite to make you go through the same process in order to post over here as well.

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by needhairasap[/postedby]
Am I the only one who’s post must get ok’d by a moderator before they’re public?

It really slows down the conversation.

Also, my posts aren’t published when the mod ok’s them… they’re published in the thread when I submitted it…

So mod can okay one of my posts from a week ago and it’ll be placed on pg. 7, even though today the thread is on pg. 14… so it really stunts the conversation in that way too.

I suggested they take a forum vote to see if other users agree that it sucks, and that post was never Okay’d

Im wondering if Im on some sort of watchlist/lost my priveleges thing[/quote]

Speaking of the bald truth, does anyone have a staff contact for there?

I can’t access the site at all for the past few days, looks like my ip is blocked on the server/iptable level.