Bald man making marriage proposal gets rejected

At about 2 min 15 sec into the clip… bald guy gets on one knee… under bright lights… takes out the ring… makes his marriage proposal…

the result…

woman he’s proposing to runs off in horror!

if you are a bald guy, make the marriage proposal at night and not under bright lights.

if you have to do it in the daytime, wear a base ball cap… although expect divorce down the line if she somehow says yes.

a lil somethin for you ugly bald MFers to keep in mind.

You are a fuc*ing Loser. All you do is projecting everything on baldness. stop posting useless stuff, i see a lot of hairy guys get openly humiliated too.

You dont have self esteem, you have nothing you are a pathetic loser, your useless threads are pis*ing me of big time

what a pathetic waste of humanity you are

Most of those guys had full heads of hair.

The main thing to learn from that video is not to propose in front of large crowds and TV cameras.

Wow. Have you got nothing else better to do? I’ve seen quite a number of your posts on here in which you always blame things on baldness: “bald guy commits suicide,” “bald man gets rejected after proposing.” You need to stop.

funny,
i could barely find even a single man who was bald, please aguy with hair also gets rejection for the simple reason the girl doesnt like him, not for he is bald…

ha ha very funny. But it is true. Girls don’t like to have the bald partner. They are little ambitious about their partners. It doesn’t mean that bald boys don’t get married. There are many treatments available for baldness.

Bald husband gives a woman bald children. Bald children will have fewer opportunities to pass the woman’s genes down through future generations, therefore evolution favors women who don’t want a bald husband.

Unless:

A) The woman is desperate.
B) The woman intends (consciously or unconsciously) to use the bald husband as the breadwinner while secretly getting herself impregnated by some other man of superior genetic quality.

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by Ahab[/postedby]
Bald husband gives a woman bald children. Bald children will have fewer opportunities to pass the woman’s genes down through future generations, therefore evolution favors women who don’t want a bald husband.

Unless:

A) The woman is desperate.
B) The woman intends (consciously or unconsciously) to use the bald husband as the breadwinner while secretly getting herself impregnated by some other man of superior genetic quality.[/quote]

Whether using the husband as breadwinner or not, women cheat just as frequent as men do, they just don’t admit that.

Did you know that there are many women who find bald men sexy and even prefer bald men because their experience is, they’re better lovers and often better endowed?

It’s not so much about whether women find us sexy or not, it is about our identity, it is what we were born with, what I identified myself with. I don’t feel like I am myself without my hair !

Excellent point and I agree. The purpose of my comment was to ease the impact of that personal view a bit.

http://blog.firstmalta.com/2016/03/30/bald-men-are-sexier-more-masculine-scientific-study-finds/

There are some men that look better bald. For example Bruce Willis or Rock Johnson. It also helps to be famous.

OK, this is an old resurrected thread, but here here goes:

The first guy in the video tried the baseball hat technique…Fail!

My hair looks like shite, and super-hot women are constantly all over me. I don’t shave my head, I have no gimmicks or secrets to reveal, other than get over it, be yourself, and give at least as much to others as you take from them. Relationships are a two-way street.

Due to the OP’s self-professed inability to get women, I’m guessing he’s a guy with a comb-over. Most women hate them and absolutely will not date guys who try to hide their baldness. They don’t like men who lack self-confidence. Get rid of the comb-over and figure out how to be an enjoyable person to be around.

I’ve mentioned this several times before in the forums. The most successful man with women I have ever met is a 46 year old Norwood 6 who shaves his head. He’s about 5’ 8" reasonably good looking, and has a confident, positive outgoing personality. One morning he decided to spend the day meeting women. He started at Starbucks and I think the last place he ended up was a Publix. He showed me 4 women on his phone from earlier that day texting him and wanting to get together. These were attractive women. Charisma, positive attitude, and the realization that women often enjoy a good conversation with a confident man is key. Of course not all women are attracted to men with hair loss, but many others find it sexy believe it or not.

Seems the real purpose is social pressure. And besides, unless someone absolutely loves sports/entertainment wouldn’t they prefer a more personal approach? What’s funny is that they’d say no -I’m sure those guys would have preferred them to say yes and then quietly turn them down.

Thanks to Dr_mack@yahoo .com for taking the time of bringing my man back to me. I went to 3 different spell casters, but only Dr Mack got the job done. Like I said before I appreciate all his time, effort, and energy used to restore my relationship, My boyfriend admitted he loves me and really want to be in a relationship with me. After 2 years of separation, we are now couples …

I did not see any one bald guy or reasons because bald men would be rejected sooner than hairy man, but I’ve seen a pathetic demonstration of public humiliation :punch: :head_bandage:

This is truly one of the most pathetic posts I have seen. We are here to offer guidance, share personal experiences, and hopefully help people find the right solution for themselves. Yet posts like this just further accentuate people’s anxieties, which as a result leads to them making the wrong choice out of desperation.

http://hairtransplanttestimonial.blogspot.com/

Well said HH4, no more anxiety will be a good idea :hand_splayed: :sweat_smile: