Back to Original

As I’ve been saying, I phucked up with the last protocol. I’m going back to pretty much what I did the first time but with the addition of a topical immunosuppressant…tacrolimus. Tacrolimus in it’s topical form is relatively safe and is even used on children. Orally, I wouldn’t touch it. I’m awaiting delivery of tacrolimus as we speak. I’m going to inhibit wnt before inhibiting EGF and upregulating wnt. Which is what I did the first time albeit by accident.

» I’m going back to pretty much what I did the first time but with the
» addition of a topical immunosuppressant…tacrolimus.

A very sound decision! Naturally, this time you have the possibility to be more careful to get an even abrasion and keep close track of amounts, percentages and timing regarding the protocol.

Good luck! I look forward to seeing the results!

/p

» As I’ve been saying, I phucked up with the last protocol. I’m going back to
» pretty much what I did the first time but with the addition of a topical
» immunosuppressant…tacrolimus. Tacrolimus in it’s topical form is
» relatively safe and is even used on children. Orally, I wouldn’t touch it.
» I’m awaiting delivery of tacrolimus as we speak. I’m going to inhibit wnt
» before inhibiting EGF and upregulating wnt. Which is what I did the first
» time albeit by accident.

r u going to use the same EGF inhibitor and wnt promoter? and which ones?

Baccy, few suggestions:

1. Do either Sand Paper OR Peel, doing both is overkill and probably will interfere with wounding as well. Also note what zohar mentioned, microdermabrasion is NOT the same as disruption. This could be a potential hint that we might be abrading our scalps too much.

2. Did you increase your oral intake of produce rich in lithium? e.g. tomotes, garlic etc. I don’t see any donwnside to doing it, just for few weeks - if anything it will increase your chances of success.

btw, When are you planning on doing the next experiment?

» Baccy, few suggestions:
»
» 1. Do either Sand Paper OR Peel, doing both is overkill and probably will
» interfere with wounding as well. Also note what zohar mentioned,
» microdermabrasion is NOT the same as disruption. This could be a potential
» hint that we might be abrading our scalps too much.
»
» 2. Did you increase your oral intake of produce rich in lithium? e.g.
» tomotes, garlic etc. I don’t see any donwnside to doing it, just for few
» weeks - if anything it will increase your chances of success.

I disagree with those suggestions. The whole point of going back to what he knows works and changing one parameter at the time, is to be able to systematically get closer to an efficient method. Changing up the protocol in various ways, like adding tomatoes, garlic and changing the abrasion technique, all at the same time as he’s adding tacro really defeats to purpose of the entire scientific approach.

/p

» I disagree with those suggestions. The whole point of going back to what
» he knows works and changing one parameter at the time, is to be able to
» systematically get closer to an efficient method. Changing up the protocol
» in various ways, like adding tomatoes, garlic and changing the abrasion
» technique, all at the same time as he’s adding tacro really defeats to
» purpose of the entire scientific approach.

Scienfic approach dictates that we try one method at a time. Baccy himself said that he nearly passed out of he pain from the peel (after sanding) = too harsh. It would better to try one of the abrasion methods and see which one works better.

As of adding tomatoes, again, I don’t see any downside to that approach. Since I’m NOT talking about rubbing it on head, just eating more. If anything that’s healthy stuff.

» Scienfic approach dictates that we try one method at a time.

Yes, and that is precisely why changing abrasion method and throwing tomatoes and whatnot into the mix at the same time as adding tacro is wrong.

» Baccy himself said that he nearly passed out of he pain from the peel
» (after sanding) = too harsh.

Maybe it is too harsh, maybe it is required for things to work. None of us know. Baccy is a big boy, he can decide for himself what to put up with. Naturally, no one wants to see him hurt, but ultimately it’s his own decision.

» It would better to try one of the abrasion methods and see which
» one works better.

Only if that is the only variable that is changed. But since he already said he would be adding tacro this time, changing abrasion method has to be left to another experiment.

» As of adding tomatoes, again, I don’t see any downside to that approach.
» Since I’m NOT talking about rubbing it on head, just eating more. If
» anything that’s healthy stuff.

Topical or not, you’re changing the variables. I assume you want him to eat tomatoes because you think it would influence the outcome of the experiment. Again, that would consequently add one variable to the puzzle. If you don’t think it would influence the result, why eat it?

/p

» As I’ve been saying, I phucked up with the last protocol. I’m going back to
» pretty much what I did the first time but with the addition of a topical
» immunosuppressant…tacrolimus. Tacrolimus in it’s topical form is
» relatively safe and is even used on children. Orally, I wouldn’t touch it.
» I’m awaiting delivery of tacrolimus as we speak. I’m going to inhibit wnt
» before inhibiting EGF and upregulating wnt. Which is what I did the first
» time albeit by accident.

good luck baccy…I hope you have great success

Im looking around for sources of skin-re-epilithialization in response to dermabrasion, but am finding that this isnt’ a subject that is written about much (LOL). Most of my websearches lead me back to hair discussion forums postulating about the same thing.

»
» btw, When are you planning on doing the next experiment?

Soon as I’ve got the gear delivered m8.

»
» r u going to use the same EGF inhibitor and wnt promoter? and which ones?

I used quercetin as the EGF inhibitor which ALSO inhibited wnt. So I’m using that and curcumin orally when wound begins to epithelize. I will continue to inhibit wnt for 2 days after epithelization and then I will boost with lithium (as well as inhibit EGF with topical tannic). The EGF inhibitor I used originally was milk thistle (when I realised that Quercetin also inhibited wnt) so I’ll probably mix a little of that into the topical to cover my bases.

» good luck baccy…I hope you have great success
»
You too m8.