Baccy...what it means this milk-thistle as inhibiting egfr?

I believe, that the great difficulty in the tests made in house is the inhibitors egfr, beyond very difficult buying, they are very expensive, therefore I ask on this milk-thistle in the place of getfitnib.

» I believe, that the great difficulty in the tests made in house is the
» inhibitors egfr, beyond very difficult buying, they are very expensive,
» therefore I ask on this milk-thistle in the place of getfitnib.

Didn’t the patent specifically mention using a synthetic egf-r inhibitor?

I think at least several of the natural EGF-R inhibitors also inhibit WNT, which basically counteracts the processes we want.

Honestly I think if you want to experiment then you might as well just get the Genfilitib.

Everybody talks about how much money they’d be willing to give ICX to really get their hair back permanently . . . well, is several hundred dollars too much just to help the progress with Folica?

the problem is not alone with the money, and as to obtain to buy getfitnib here in Brazil. somebody already tried this experience WITHOUT the inhibitor use of egfr? using only the wound and applying minox, mixed with oil of emu together with some anti-inflammatory one?

» the problem is not alone with the money, and as to obtain to buy getfitnib
» here in Brazil. somebody already tried this experience WITHOUT the
» inhibitor use of egfr? using only the wound and applying minox, mixed with
» oil of emu together with some anti-inflammatory one? …(without forgetting it lithium, to increase the signals wnt)

» I think at least several of the natural EGF-R inhibitors also inhibit WNT,
» which basically counteracts the processes we want.
»
» Honestly I think if you want to experiment then you might as well just get
» the Genfilitib.

Yep, try to use getfitinib if you can – no excuses if it doesn’t work.

» the problem is not alone with the money, and as to obtain to buy getfitnib
» here in Brazil. somebody already tried this experience WITHOUT the
» inhibitor use of egfr? using only the wound and applying minox, mixed with
» oil of emu together with some anti-inflammatory one?

In my last wounding, I used milk thistle extract both topically and orally. Can’t find any reference to it inhibiting wnt (we wouldn’t want that) but it DOES inhibit EGF. That was the theory behind using it anyway.

If it actually does inhibit WNT then maybe we could throw enough lithium at the problem to try to compensate for it. Orally, topically, whatever.