Avodart pictures

http://baumanmedical.typepad.com/articles/JCD_dutasteride_twins_MPHL.pdf

There are two pictures of twins in the study, side by side in outdoor light. You can see there was some regrowth on one of the twins in each shot, but not a great deal.

The authors of some studies of Avodart that I have read conclude that it can “stop further balding”, but obviosly it cant grow back a full head of hair.

Adding something like peptides or minoxidil or ketoconazole or piroctone olamine might add a little regrowth over time however…

» http://baumanmedical.typepad.com/articles/JCD_dutasteride_twins_MPHL.pdf
»
»
»
» There are two pictures of twins in the study, side by side in outdoor
» light. You can see there was some regrowth on one of the twins in each
» shot, but not a great deal.
»
»
» The authors of some studies of Avodart that I have read conclude that it
» can “stop further balding”, but obviosly it cant grow back a full head of
» hair.
»
»
»
» Adding something like peptides or minoxidil or ketoconazole or piroctone
» olamine might add a little regrowth over time however…

You call this a little regrowth? Niz cream with minox and a few others added

» You call this a little regrowth? Niz cream with minox and a few others
» added

Those are gc1961’s pics are they not? I think I remember he takes 1/2 proscar as well, which does the real trick i believe.

» » You call this a little regrowth? Niz cream with minox and a few others
» » added
»
»
» Those are gc1961’s pics are they not? I think I remember he takes 1/2
» proscar as well, which does the real trick i believe.

BRM, GC took dutasteride, nizoral cream, and minox if I remember correctly.

I prefer peptides to minox. On its own one gains alot of hair with minox if you read the studies, but one peaks at month 18 or so, then a long lessening of density ensues. The negative curve with minox is much steeper than finasterides’ curve. Dutasteride’s negative curve is probably almost damn near flat.

At drproctor.com you can see some proxiphen photos that are quite impressive showing what peptides can do. Bryan Shelton’s famed prox-n picture is impressive. Peptides attack MPB on various fronts, getting rid of fibroblasts, fighting collagen deposition, getting the skin to remodel itself by its signalling, acting as a profoundly strong anti-oxidant, and upping vegf.

Nizoral cream pics are impressive however, and its something for folks to consider.

» BRM, GC took dutasteride, nizoral cream, and minox if I remember
» correctly.
»
» I prefer peptides to minox. On its own one gains alot of hair with minox
» if you read the studies, but one peaks at month 18 or so, then a long
» lessening of density ensues. The negative curve with minox is much steeper
» than finasterides’ curve. Dutasteride’s negative curve is probably almost
» damn near flat.
»
»
» At drproctor.com you can see some proxiphen photos that are quite
» impressive showing what peptides can do. Bryan Shelton’s famed prox-n
» picture is impressive. Peptides attack MPB on various fronts, getting rid
» of fibroblasts, fighting collagen deposition, getting the skin to remodel
» itself by its signalling, acting as a profoundly strong anti-oxidant, and
» upping vegf.
»
» Nizoral cream pics are impressive however, and its something for folks to
» consider.

Informative post , at least for me, thank you Benji. But what are those peptides? Are they the same as copper peptides (folligen). Proxiphen though expensive (100$ a month if I remember) might be my last try to drop finasteride if revivogen (that I’ve been on for a month) doesn’t come off .

folligen is the result of a brick of cupric sulfate in soy chloride and the random peptides that ensue.

Pickart is supposedly coming out with a newer much better version of folligen in the near future.

Tricomin has been tested in two phases of FDA trials and was found to be a slight bit better than minox in the same phase of testing. ProCyte pulled tricomin from the very expensive phase three FDA trials. At the present, I’d pick tricomin over folligen. Tricomin uses an alanine/lysine/histidyl amino acid peptide complex that was found to be the most effective peptide type by Pickart way back when. There are a couple of regrowth photos on tricomin’s site.

Proxiphen is expensive, but the non-prescription form can be had for about twenty five bucks a month. Its called prox-n. You can look at Bryan’ pictures with its exclusive usage at two years in the photo gallery at a website called "B"airlosstalk.com- if you substitue a H for the B of course. They are in the “photo gallery”.

A prox-n, revivogen regimine might be pretty effective. But the damn oiliness and smell from revivogen is a pain for me personally.

I tried folligen for 3 months and it did nothing for me. Yes, revivogen makes my scalp oily but my hair is dryer in a sense, though.
Do you think the prescription proxyphen may really be better than prox-N? Any big success story with proxiphen?

I think prox-n plus finasteride (or plus revivogen) would be a very effective regimine indeed.

Proxiphen is just too expensive in my opinion. You can buy in bulk and get prox-n and revivogen at about 25 a month a piece, thus spending roughly 50 a month. You can get generic proscar and use 1.25 mgs a day for less than 25 a month. But proxiphen is a 100 bucks or so a month.

Proxiphen is just basically prox-n plus sprio, minox, phenytoin, and maybe another thing or so proctor might be sneaking into it.

The point of the post however, was this…the dutasteride photos show that with the elimination of DHT alone, even without receptor blockage, these men regrew some hair and stopped further loss. That shows for certaint that DHT is the biggest culprit by far. You wouldn’t believe how many men refuse to accept that and blame things like estrogen or estriadol or whatever else for losing hair.

Come to think of it, for a easy regimine…revivogen and NANO shampoo (from Proctor) would probably also be a pretty effective regimine.

Revivogen sounds like snake oil to me.

Their testimonials were shown to be fake on the newsgroups many moons ago and so were their before/after pictures.

I don’t trust a lot of crap that’s out there unless there is some scientific research to it. Not bogus scientific research either.

» Revivogen sounds like snake oil to me.
»
» Their testimonials were shown to be fake on the newsgroups many moons ago
» and so were their before/after pictures.

Really? Please elaborate on that for me.

Good thread. I love Avodart (dutasteride) its saved my hairline.