Armani work and my progress

I had work done by Dr Armani in April and now I am @ the 3 month mark.
I really didnt expect much from Dr. Armani because all the other Doctors I talked to said “we cannot meet your expectations”. The were talking about the old strip graph approach… Dr. Armani did wonderful work on me using FUE technique…
I will continue to post my progress every 30 days. If you are interested in following my progress of have any questions feel free to ask.
I encourage you to do what I did and research… pictures of Dr. Armani’s work can be found all over the net. His work and the pictures of the results are nothing short of amazing.

http://linden79.wordpress.com

» I had work done by Dr Armani in April and now I am @ the 3 month mark.
» I really didnt expect much from Dr. Armani because all the other Doctors I
» talked to said “we cannot meet your expectations”. The were talking about
» the old strip graph approach… Dr. Armani did wonderful work on me using
» FUE technique…
» I will continue to post my progress every 30 days. If you are interested
» in following my progress of have any questions feel free to ask.
» I encourage you to do what I did and research… pictures of Dr. Armani’s
» work can be found all over the net. His work and the pictures of the
» results are nothing short of amazing.
»
» http://linden79.wordpress.com

How many grafts did you have placed in the front from the old procedure? It looks like you’re on your way to looking the way you want.

The scares from your previous procedures with other doctors are severe. That’s one of the main reasons I did’nt want to go Strip! I think you made the right choice by going FUE with Dr. Armani. I wish you all the best and good luck

» The scares from your previous procedures with other doctors are severe.
» That’s one of the main reasons I did’nt want to go Strip! I think you made
» the right choice by going FUE with Dr. Armani. I wish you all the best and
» good luck

Another happy Armani patient. Yes I agree with you Burberry, Fue is definitely the way to go these days.
Wish you all the best with your future progress Linden. Look forward to your monthly progress pics.