Armani\'s representives please confirm Hair Multiplication rumours,true or not

Sorry for putting this on hair transplant forum,but its got a better chance of being read by someone from Armani’s clinics

Anyone from Armani’s offices/surgeries want to confirm Hair Multiplication rumours or not - please?

See link to what I’m refering to

http://www.hairsite.com/hair-loss/board_entry-id-30479-page-0-order-last_answer-category-0.html

The representives of Armani’s office are always here,watching and posting,so come on spill the beans - What do you know,if you do not know,please ask!

We all want your opinion,views on HM or the knowledge of what Dr Armani as stated,or supposed to of stated.

It would be greater if Dr Armani can let us know,whats what himself.

We are all waiting on your words!

Roll on HM!

» Sorry for putting this on hair transplant forum,but its got a better
» chance of being read by someone from Armani’s clinics

»
»
» Anyone from Armani’s offices/surgeries want to confirm Hair Multiplication
» rumours or not - please?
»
» See link to what I’m refering to
»
» http://www.hairsite.com/hair-loss/board_entry-id-30479-page-0-order-last_answer-category-0.html
»
» The representives of Armani’s office are always here,watching and
» posting,so come on spill the beans - What do you know,if you do not
» know,please ask!
»
» We all want your opinion,views on HM or the knowledge of what Dr Armani as
» stated,or supposed to of stated.
»
» It would be greater if Dr Armani can let us know,whats what himself.
»
» We are all waiting on your words!
»
» Roll on HM!

Dr. Armani is working on something at the cellular level though there is no expected release date.

Every year,for the past 10 years various Doctors,Scientists or Government funded Companies have ALL claimed that they will clone hair or cure baldness in 1 years time,in 3 years time & lately 5 years time.All these people had 1 thing in common,THEY ALL FAILED.NONE of them even came close.
But their very public claims weren’t in vein,they sure got allot of free publicity from it & now every publicity seeking Doctor is crying wolf.

I hope I am wrong,but HM isn’t coming in our lifetime. Dr Woods,here I come…