Home | News | Find a Doctor | Ask a Question | Free

Armani FUE

Hey guys I just joined this forum so I can document my procedure for everyone.
I am scheduled a FUE procedure in Toronto with Alvi Armani in September.

I just got back from a consultation and saw some FUE results in person. I have to admit that they looked unbelievably good.

Now that I saw some real patients I am so excited about my FUE date. Let me know your good experiences with Armani so I get even more excited before I go next month.

Email (hairsite@aol.com) me some BEFORE pics, I will create a journal for you to document your progress.

You can upload your pictures in the forum too if you prefer.

» Hey guys I just joined this forum so I can document my procedure for
» everyone.
» I am scheduled a FUE procedure in Toronto with Alvi Armani in September.
»
» I just got back from a consultation and saw some FUE results in person. I
» have to admit that they looked unbelievably good.
»
» Now that I saw some real patients I am so excited about my FUE date. Let
» me know your good experiences with Armani so I get even more excited before
» I go next month.

Hi leong19,

Good luck in September. You’ll be in good hands with Dr Armani.
Look forward to seeing your progress pics.:slight_smile:

Good luck on your September procedure i’ll be heading to Toronto 8/6 for my 2nd FUE procedure with Dr. Sara Armani. I’ll be posting some new pictures after if you want to check them out.

Good luck with your procedure, you are in good hands… How long are you staying in Toronto before your trip back home?

I will definitely do that. I am excited myswlf to see the results and would enjoy sharing them will the forum.

Good luck to you too! I have geard great things about Dr. Sara Armani as well. How did your first procedure go??? I would be interseted in hearing about your experience.

Thanks for your support. I will be staying about 6 days. I am driving from South Carolina so I don’t want to rush back and drive 14 hours home too quickly. I am hoping 6 days will give me enough rest to have an enjoyable trip back.

I appreciate your comment. It makes me feel good when I hear positive things about the clinic/Dr. I am going to.

» Thanks for your support. I will be staying about 6 days. I am driving
» from South Carolina so I don’t want to rush back and drive 14 hours home
» too quickly. I am hoping 6 days will give me enough rest to have an
» enjoyable trip back.

I think after 6 days you will feel fine, but may have some swelling which as long as its not impairing your vision shouldnt be a problem. When you rest if you do have swelling keep your head elevated which shouldnt be a problem in the car. Also dont forget to keep your transplanted area moist with the Vit E during the trip.
Good Luck with it all.

Hey leong19,

I would say good luck, but you wont need any as you will be taken care of and the results you have seen you will experience as well.
I visited Dr Armani and his family in L.A. back in April.
They took very good care of me and I know they will do the same for you.
I am very excited for you!!!
Sounds like you did your research… I will assume the pictures of Dr. Armani’s work was the deciding factor.
I had 2417 fue done on my crown area and I am 3 months out with 10% growth which is right on track.
I have scaring on the back of my head from work done in the past, you can check my progress as I continue to post…

Congradulations on your life changing decision and your decision to have the best take care of you.

Linden79

»Hey guys I just joined this forum so I can document my procedure for
» everyone.
» I am scheduled a FUE procedure in Toronto with Alvi Armani in September.
»
» I just got back from a consultation and saw some FUE results in person. I
» have to admit that they looked unbelievably good.
»
» Now that I saw some real patients I am so excited about my FUE date. Let
» me know your good experiences with Armani so I get even more excited before
» I go next month.

Thanks for the confidence. And you are right about the FUE pictures. Once I went for the consultation and saw some pictures and a few in person FUE results, I knew where I was going.

It really does feel like a life changing procedure. I feel like I am getting my life back. I cannot wait until September 3rd and months that follow seeing my hair grow again. Good luck with your post FUE as well.

6 days is plenty of time to recover from FUE. I flew home from LA 4 days after my procedure and looked completely normal, except for having my head covered. :slight_smile: