Are Woods, Cole, Umar and Hasson and Wong still the best?

Would Woods, Umar and Cole be the best BH docs and Hasson and Wong the best strip?

I’m writing an article and don’t want to point people the wrong way. thanks P.

» Would Woods, Umar and cole be the best BH docs and Hasson and Wong the best
» strip?
»
» I’m writing an article and don’t want to point people the wrong way.
» thanks P.

Hasson and Wong are the best strip doctors in my opinion.

» Would Woods, Umar and cole be the best BH docs and Hasson and Wong the best
» strip?
»
» thanks P.

bro ure writing an article and will base it on this question on a forum? lol what school do u go to? whatever happened to “research”?

Jump to a lot of conclusions don’t you?
I’ve been researching this field intensely for years. I was rewriting/updating this article and wanted to see if my conclusions were still true. That’s what intelligent, thoughtful people do.
Over the years, I’ve met too many guys like you on websites. Instead of being helpful, you look to make trouble.
And I’m sure your reply will not be an apology, but probably another smart comment. Good luck in life with that, it will serve you well.

» » Would Woods, Umar and cole be the best BH docs and Hasson and Wong the
» best
» » strip?
» »
» » I’m writing an article and don’t want to point people the wrong way.
» » thanks P.
»
» bro ure writing an article and will base it on this question on a forum?
» lol what school do u go to? whatever happened to “research”?

I was
» rewriting/updating this article and wanted to see if my conclusions were
» still true. That’s what intelligent, thoughtful people do.

its none of my business what you do and nobody is here to stir trouble. but if ure going to write an article for the public then at least do it the correct way. even if u wanted to to “confirm” ure conclusions an annonymous question like this in a forum wouldn’t be the smartest of things to do or base your final conclusion on. for all you and i know the only people that respond to your answer would be the ones pushing that clinic forward on the forums but pretending to be a “neatral” poster. we have them all over. good luck with ure paper.

» Would Woods, Umar and Cole be the best BH docs and Hasson and Wong the best
» strip?
»
» thanks P.

You forgot Arvind, I think Arvind and Umar may be the best for bh now, I don’t see much bh results from Woods and Cole nowadays.