Are these HM-hairs permanent hairs?

does anybody know or understand if these hairs which they got in their tests are permanent hairs or will they die again if you dont use finasteride or something else?

pretty important i would say coz if they die anyway without usage of drugs , what are they worth?

» does anybody know or understand if these hairs which they got in their
» tests are permanent hairs or will they die again if you dont use
» finasteride or something else?
»
» pretty important i would say coz if they die anyway without usage of drugs
» , what are they worth?

please answer if you know anything. i mean if its not permanent what is it worth?

Yes, theoretically those formed by follicular neogensis and perhaps regeneration will be permanent hairs. They won’t be susceptible to DHT because the dermal papilla retains characteristics of the donor area.

» , what are they worth?

If the hairs die without drugs then the hairs are still very valuable. Just have touch-ups 1-2x a year and/or stay on finas/dutas.

Helpme,

Why don’t you use punctuation when you post?

It would make it easier for anyone reading to understand you and to be able to coherently reply.

» Helpme,
»
» Why don’t you use correct punctuation when you post? Its difficult to read script when words that begin sentences are not properly capitalized.
»
»
» It would make it easier for anyone reading to understand you and to be
» able to coherently reply.

»
» , what are they worth?

Helpme007,

I’ll answer your question, and then pose some of my own. The announcement from ICX was exactly what has been expected, and that is informative as well as leaving us waiting for more. They were not going to come out and say, “That’s it. Just finished’er up! All done now. Someone tell helpme007 he can stop seeing his psychiatrist today”

This procedure will be available in the UK before the end of 2008, small scale. It will roll out further in 2009 and so forth. The UK will be looking for how to get this out ASAP and not reasons for holding it back. Hairs are terminal, obviously. Is the sky falling, helpme007?

The dosages are the big issue, not whether this works or not. It is not a question of it works for some and not all. It is simply how much is necessary, in what stage, on which individual, and don’t believe that they will wait years to refine this because it is a variable that is not constant for every person and never will be. They know this, but it is by process of elimination they find the best possible doses for all, and that is all this is. Some people will require 3 sessions and some 5.

Now, onto a different topic.

This is just a curious observation of you helpme007. Since your name asks for help, I’m going to try. In every post, you come across as a scared, worried, and pitiful individual. You question if the hairs are terminal hairs from posters on a website, if TRC causes cancer, if it will even come, how much, what place in the world, will it smell bad, etc, etc, etc…like we have the answer in our back pockets to all of these, or that you would trust someone’s view on here alone for a question like cancer? Look, anyone interested enough and that has been posting as long as you have should know the answers to this based on the safety trials and even prior, the science of this technology that we’ve discussed for 8 years on Hairsite. You continue to question the same things, however.

If a cartoonist drew an impression of you, it would likely be of a man, squatting over a public toilet, the seat wrapped in hurdles of toilet paper for coverage, a worried look, eyes popping out of his head, fingers in mouth, asking the guy in the next stall, “…is that poopoo on the seat? eeeeeeee, someone!!! tell me!!! is this going to cause me cancer!!!”

That is what you come across as, and what your posts amount to. I say this to help you understand that posing the same questions in different posts, with the same worried tone, is getting old my friend. Please show a little backbone, and stop worrying yourself. TRC is real and is coming. When people like JTR joke with you, it’s because you make it easy for him to, and anyone else. JTR does not post “Guys…if I masturbate too much, will my hair fall out?” But you do post stuff on this level, so in response to your name and recent posts, I hope I have helped you.

Good day.

The Game

Now we have the number one psycho in the forum Thegame trying to analyze helpme and even try to portray him.

Get lost you psychotic idiot you play the insider in intercytex and then you pass critisism to other posters?You are the most pathetic poster in here by far…

If you want to say something about helpme use your real username not this one that you created to play the insider :wink:

» Now we have the number one psycho in the forum Thegame trying to analyze
» helpme and even try to portray him.
»
» Get lost you psychotic idiot you play the insider in intercytex and then
» you pass critisism to other posters?You are the most pathetic poster in
» here by far…
»
» If you want to say something about helpme use your real username not this
» one that you created to play the insider :wink:

Welcome to the club, Greek

I think that the thegame has some good points (conserning ICX-TRC).

I will agree with him cause i really think that this is what is going to happen.

This procedure will be available in the UK before the end of 2008, small scale. It will roll out further in 2009 and so forth. The UK will be looking for how to get this out ASAP and not reasons for holding it back.

I will also agree with the dosage problem. Each patience will need different amounts of injected DP’s.

The big question is, What density we will be able to achieve?

I hope that we will be able to get above 75 follicles per sg/cm^2.

» » does anybody know or understand if these hairs which they got in their
» » tests are permanent hairs or will they die again if you dont use
» » finasteride or something else?
» »
» » pretty important i would say coz if they die anyway without usage of
» drugs
» » , what are they worth?
»
» Helpme007,
»
» I’ll answer your question, and then pose some of my own. The announcement
» from ICX was exactly what has been expected, and that is informative as
» well as leaving us waiting for more. They were not going to come out and
» say, “That’s it. Just finished’er up! All done now. Someone tell helpme007
» he can stop seeing his psychiatrist today”
»
» This procedure will be available in the UK before the end of 2008, small
» scale. It will roll out further in 2009 and so forth. The UK will be
» looking for how to get this out ASAP and not reasons for holding it back.
» Hairs are terminal, obviously. Is the sky falling, helpme007?
»
» The dosages are the big issue, not whether this works or not. It is not a
» question of it works for some and not all. It is simply how much is
» necessary, in what stage, on which individual, and don’t believe that they
» will wait years to refine this because it is a variable that is not
» constant for every person and never will be. They know this, but it is by
» process of elimination they find the best possible doses for all, and that
» is all this is. Some people will require 3 sessions and some 5.
»
» Now, onto a different topic.
»
» This is just a curious observation of you helpme007. Since your name asks
» for help, I’m going to try. In every post, you come across as a scared,
» worried, and pitiful individual. You question if the hairs are terminal
» hairs from posters on a website, if TRC causes cancer, if it will even
» come, how much, what place in the world, will it smell bad, etc, etc,
» etc…like we have the answer in our back pockets to all of these, or that
» you would trust someone’s view on here alone for a question like cancer?
» Look, anyone interested enough and that has been posting as long as you
» have should know the answers to this based on the safety trials and even
» prior, the science of this technology that we’ve discussed for 8 years on
» Hairsite. You continue to question the same things, however.
»
» If a cartoonist drew an impression of you, it would likely be of a man,
» squatting over a public toilet, the seat wrapped in hurdles of toilet
» paper for coverage, a worried look, eyes popping out of his head, fingers
» in mouth, asking the guy in the next stall, “…is that poopoo on the
» seat? eeeeeeee, someone!!! tell me!!! is this going to cause me
» cancer?!?!”
»
» That is what you come across as, and what your posts amount to. I say this
» to help you understand that posing the same questions in different posts,
» with the same worried tone, is getting old my friend. Please show a little
» backbone, and stop worrying yourself. TRC is real and is coming. When
» people like JTR joke with you, it’s because you make it easy for him to,
» and anyone else. JTR does not post “Guys…if I masturbate too much, will
» my hair fall out?” But you do post stuff on this level, so in response to
» your name and recent posts, I hope I have helped you.
»
» Good day.
»
» The Game

maybe you re right. i post crap very often.

but arent the cancer question and the permancy question important ones?
maybe that was asked before and i missed it. but i think if the answers to these questions are positve for me and for us all, then HM is The Cure…at least for me.

because if HM reforms the follicles so that they become permanent and are save of DHT and it doesnt make cancer…i would go for it as soon as its out.

i hope that hm reforms all follicles you still have and makes them save forever. i think that may be because how should they get MORE hair if it isnt by a way which makes the follicles save of DHT. i mean if they just put these injections in your head , get 13 % more hair and it falls out the next month again, then noone would go for it.

what tells that they probably make it resistent to dht is that they compare HM to HT. HT- hairs are resistent to dht.

you can see my hair in the buzz cut forum. its ok (for me). if those hairs would be safed forever by HM , then i could drop the drugs and get a 3-4k ht, make it dense and i had hair for the rest of my life.

i dont even need an increase of hairs by HM. it just needs to reform the follicles i still have to be permanent.

they use donor cells and inject them. so i hope these cells combine with my follicles and make them permanent.

thats what i hope for and what i wanted to know. i think it looks good for it. i just hope it cant make cancer and isnt too expensive.

and when i ask for these questions i dont want to be negative or something , i just want to know. i dont want to talk anyone out of HM. never. really. that are just important questions for me.

» Welcome to the club, Greek

What club you psycho?

Help me he does not know more than what we do, he interpretes the data correct because he is smart but he does not know anything more than that :slight_smile:

I dont know if he has good motives… like make people to wait for HM and save people from transplants bu he creates expectations because some desperate people believe him.

He is no better than all the scamsters that promise you a full head of hair…he does not make money from it but still even though i am huge fan of HM this guy is a total joke, just like some transplant surgeons and others say HM will not be here for 20 years

Chill out man… There is no reason to fight… :ok:

I hope that this nightmare will end some day… at least before we die :wink:

I truly believe that we are in right way. I believe that it needs about 2 to 3 years more.

(Aston ton malaka kai min trelenesai!) Otan er8ei h ora 8a klisoume mazi eisitirio gia agglia :ok:

xaxaxaxaxaxax ok de to ksera oti eisai ellinas