Anyone had propecia success with this type of hairloss?

I am just wondering if anyone has had success with propecia who had similar style of hairloss:

• Norwood 2, but hair has thinned all over on top, however still have reasonable coverage.
  • Very thin hair above/in front of the ears
  • Thinning at the bottom of the back of the neck

Also I am not a hairy guy, no chest hair, very sparse facial and underarm hair.

I am wondering if anyone has had success using propecia with similar style charactertisics. I have been thinning for about 5 years now, 24 years old.

Give it a year & see what happens.
I am not going to bore you with my story because I am sure the guys on this baord are sick of hearing it.I would give anything to be in your place right now.STAY AWAY FROM SURGERY !
Pop the pills ! The propecia WILL stop further hairloss & it’s very likely that you will grow hairs as well.
Also,start cutting your hair really short & don’t let hairloss dictate your life.Go out 24-7,there’s nothing wrong with hairloss.There are plenty of bald guys out there.

Finasteride, in my decade of taking it, hasn’t really affected my sex drive. I had alot of testosterone however, and respect the fact some men do get sides.

However, finasteride inhibits about 85% of your type 2 created DHT. Adding nizoral shampoo about two days a week because of its suppressive effect on androgen receptors and interruption of some inflammatory pathways) will aid finasteride.

If you get on both, you will have a shed period in all likelihood between months 1 and 2, then your hair will gradually begin to rethicken for up to two years, then it should hold the line or very, very slowly thin for the rest of your life.

I have lost some hair on finasteride in terms of temple recession, but its been slow. The hair on top and in the back is thick.

There is a chart on propecia.com that shows you what you can expect with finasteride ALONE. Hair counts go up for two years, and start to lessen, but they lessen very slowly, not anywhere near what the placebo group did.

IF you really want to keep what you have up there, get on finas, and use topical spiro 2X a day where you are thinning the most. Its a receptor blocker, and coupled with finasteride would cut androgenic stimulation down to extremely low levels.

»
» If you get on both, you will have a shed period in all likelihood between
» months 1 and 2, then your hair will gradually begin to rethicken for up to
» two years, then it should hold the line or very, very slowly thin for the
» rest of your life.
»

You can increase the dosage to half a tablet of proscar a day if you notice your hairs start miniaturising again.

» Give it a year & see what happens.
» I am not going to bore you with my story because I am sure the guys on
» this baord are sick of hearing it.I would give anything to be in your
» place right now.STAY AWAY FROM SURGERY !
» Pop the pills ! The propecia WILL stop further hairloss & it’s very likely
» that you will grow hairs as well.
» Also,start cutting your hair really short & don’t let hairloss dictate
» your life.Go out 24-7,there’s nothing wrong with hairloss.There are plenty
» of bald guys out there.

i guarantee you if most guys could STOP their hairloss dead in its tracks Like I was lucky enough to do, no matter where your hair is now, as long as ur not a NW7 or something , you would probably adjust to it, and be happy as long as u knew it would not get any worse

i used to wear a hat all the time but dont anymore, and have adjusted to mine
would like a hair trans to fix the crown but too expensive and too many horror stories

live ur life, there are much worse things than losing ur hair
how would you like to be like Christopher reeve? before he died
bet anyone paralyzed would gladly trade their hair for getting out of the wheelchair

count your blessings

» »
» » If you get on both, you will have a shed period in all likelihood
» between
» » months 1 and 2, then your hair will gradually begin to rethicken for up
» to
» » two years, then it should hold the line or very, very slowly thin for
» the
» » rest of your life.
» »
»
»
» You can increase the dosage to half a tablet of proscar a day if you
» notice your hairs start miniaturising again.

no matter what regimen you guys are on, if you are not on a super hair vitamin also MSM and Horsetail, and especially on 2000mcg timed released biotin
you are not seeing the true potential of your hair

this comes from 25 yrs of trial and error, and nobody I know has ever SHED from super hair vitamins