Any Recommendations on Dr.Mehmet Demircioglu

I am new to this thread and looking for recommendations or suggestions for hair transplantation with Dr.Mehmet Demircioglu or any others please …much appreciated your support.

It will be big decision in life so worried about it.

Hi,

I just had a procedure done with Dr. Mehmet on March 14, 2020

Please see the review I left about him below. Him and his staff were great for me. They were very transparent and helping all throughout the process. I highly recommend Dr. Mehmet. If you need any pictures regarding my procedure feel free to ask the doctor for Eijaz pictures.

Hello,
I recently had a hair transplant done in Turkey this past week. Going down to Turkey from America definitely can be a bit overwhelming when you think about it at first. The cost of flight tickets and mainly time to go down there and get the procedure done is something you should plan and calculate. It worked out a bit easier for me because I decided that on my way back from my vacation in Asia I could make a stop in Turkey and get the procedure done.
I did a lot of research before hand to understand the different types of procedures (FUT, FUE, Sapphire FUE etc.), and I think anyone thinking about getting a hair transplant procedure done should also do the same. After speaking to a few different clinics and exchanging pictures and messages through WhatsApp (common way of contacting these clinics) I decided to go with the Diamond Hair Clinic, and have my procedure done by Dr.Mehmet Demircioglu. Now you’ll find that there are actually hundreds of hair clinics in Turkey alone and reaching out to all of them is probably not possible. After doing my research I found the Sapphire FUE to be the treatment I wanted to go with. This is due to the blade being made of an actual Diamond which creates smaller incisions and helps with recovery.
According to my research Dr.Mehmet Demircioglu seemed like the best option for this treatment for me. Below are some reasons that he really stood out from other doctors:
• He only does one operation a day (this is something not many clinics do, there are an estimated 5000 hair procedures done in Turkey on a daily basis). You’ll see that many clinics will do multiple procedures a day and the chances of the actual doctor doing the procedure may be slim. Many times the person doing the actual procedure may not even be a certified doctor or they may have their staff members do the procedure instead of them.
• His assistant Mahmud, who is the point of contact when you reach out to Diamond Hair Clinic is extremely responsive and answers any questions or concerns you may have. I also want to point out that their calendar at times may be packed so reserving a procedure at least a few months in advance is recommended. Diamond Hair Clinic also did not make me pay any money upfront but instead let me know my procedure is only booked when I send my travel itinerary to them. I faced some delays in getting my tickets and even told Mahmud I didnt mind paying a deposit to book my place, but he was still kind enough to reserve a spot for me on good faith. I really appreciated the kind gesture from him to trust me, because again they only do one operation a day so not having a patient basically means they lost out on all their profit for the day.
• After sending over my pictures I received a great detailed response of how many estimated grafts I would need as well as the cost for the operation and where my donor areas may be.
• Dr.Mehmet Demircioglu also sits down with you before your operation again to go over the whole plan and answer any questions or concerns you have. This was honestly very helpful because he puts you at ease before the procedure.
• Diamond hair clinic also puts you in a 5 star hotel in a great part of Istanbul where it’s pretty poppin! They work with their partners and also get you a very nice Mercedes pickup by Emir. Who coordinates with you regarding your arrival, your procedure pickup and drop off time, and also drops you off at the airport the day you are flying out. One thing to mention about Emir is he is a very down to earth dude, he is happy to take you around Istanbul show you places etc if you coordinate with him (this is not included in the package) and knows his way around Turkey pretty well. If you do go with Diamond clinic and are interested in going around town to explore and also eat some amazing food in Istanbul Emir is definitely a great contact to point you in the right direction.
Now on to the actual procedure:
• I was estimated to receive 5500 grafts from the back of my head, beard and chest area. Once the operation began the Diamond Hair clinic actually took 6300 out 800 more than the estimate for no additional cost. Again, I was very very grateful to Dr.Mehmet Demircioglu, and his team members that help take out the grafts during the procedure they were all very kind and caring individuals throughout the procedure.
• Dr.Mehmet Demircioglu made all the incisions himself with the Sapphire blade and this is something again not a lot of doctors do from my research about other clinics.
• During my pre-operation consultation Dr.Mehmet Demircioglu drew me a hair line first with a pencil to show me if I liked it and explained why it was a bit curvy to give it a natural look. Once you approve of it he traces it with permanent ink for the procedure.
• The actual procedure isn’t really painful other than the local anesthesia shots. Once you get over that you are in the clear. His staff members also work very closely with you to ensure you aren’t feeling pain or are uncomfortable throughout the procedure.
• Due to my procedure having so many grafts (6000+) it took over 10 hours for the whole procedure. You also receive a lunch break in between to rest and eat.
• Dr.Mehmet Demircioglu oversees the whole procedure himself even when his team members are taking the grafts from the donor area which is probably one of the most time consuming parts of the procedure.
• Once the procedure is complete they provide you transportation back to the hotel to rest. I like a dummy right after my procedure banged my head in the vehicle by not paying attention to the roof of the Mercedes after being warned to duck slightly, due to this a few grafts went out of place and Dr.Mehmet Demircioglu team actually took me back to the hospital to fix it right away. Again, I just want to point out his team was already there for a very long time and could have easily went home after their job was done, but they truly do care about the quality of their work and spent another 20 minutes repairing the slight damage my idiotic self did. I was extremely thankful about the help and service.
• The next day after your operation is your rest day and you are free to do whatever you want as long as you aren’t doing anything to harm your grafts.
• After that the next day is your first wash day. Dr.Mehmet Demircioglu washes your hair for you the first time to show you how you have to do it for the next 10 days.
• He will also DEMAND pictures everyday from you and incase your forget he’s got good memory and will reach out himself.
• I forgot to add Dr.Mehmet Demircioglu gives you his personal number after the procedure for any questions or concerns you have so you can directly contact him, and trust me I’ve already bombarded him with questions and he replies quickly without any issues.
• During my wash Dr.Mehmet Demircioglu also showed me a kit that he recommends for his customers which is a separate cost that includes more shampoos, vitamins, and a spray that helps with speedy recovery to the donor area.
• This kit is actually given to you at 50% off normal retail value (I looked it up) again, this isn’t needed but he recommends it so why not grab it. He will still supply you with the shampoos you need for the initial starting period for free with the procedure but this is more for later on when all that runs out.
Overall:
• Overall my experience was amazing. I am writing this review 3 days after my procedure so I don’t have pictures or my growth yet. I am very hopeful that it will be good, but I was extremely satisfied with the whole process with Diamond Hair Clinic.
• Dr.Mehmet Demircioglu also will take many pictures of you before and after the procedure and expects you to send him pictures every day for the first 10 days then weekly. He also let me know he would reach out incase I ever forgot.
• I know this review may have been a long read but I felt it was important to stress how much Diamond Hair Clinic actually did for me as a customer. I would definitely recommend this clinic to anyone thinking about getting the procedure done. They have a great friendly staff which really makes you comfortable.