Any med sites take paypal or money order?

I have a creditcard thru my credit union but the websites i’ve tried to purchase meds from won’t take my card. Apparently there are some restrictions on using it. Anybody know of some low cost med sites that take paypal/moneyorder?

A word of advice… If you want to avoid scams then
Do Not Order From Sites That:
-Do Not Accept Credit Card
-That Do Not Have a Phone Number to Call and Speak With a Live Person
-That Sais “Due To Security Reasons We Only Accept Money Orders Or Western Union Payments”

95% of the time if you order securely with a credit card they know they need to get you what you ordered because credit card transactions are not only traceable but they can also be reversed.

I have personally lost hundres if not over a thousand dollars because i would always say “maybe this one is not a scam. maybe i will get my product” when i sent western union or money orders.

Tell me what you’re looking for and what country you live in and I may be able to tell you what site you can get it.

» I have a creditcard thru my credit union but the websites i’ve tried to
» purchase meds from won’t take my card. Apparently there are some
» restrictions on using it. Anybody know of some low cost med sites that take
» paypal/moneyorder?

Thanks for your response. I live in the U.S. I’m looking to buy some generic finasteride. In the future, possibly 2% nizoral and generic dutasteride.

Hairsite is there a rule against posting a website for someone to buy their meds from?

Well can’t say I didn’t try asking before posting. An excellent site would be drugdelivery.ca. 10+ for customer service

» Hairsite is there a rule against posting a website for someone to buy their
» meds from?

Thanks mj2003.