Another satisfied customer

From: http://www.regrowth.com/hairloss-forums/viewthread.cfm?f=5&t=16910

Black Current/Spirulina stop miniaturization?

Hey all, let me give you a brief background on me. I used to post on HLT but those forums are pretty much dead now so I’ve been looking for other forums with active communities.
I came upon a post by some guy influenced by Hogan that was able to maintain his hair and more with spirulina, black currant oil, and quite a few other things.

I’ve been having a bad experience with fincar which aggrevated my hair loss a great deal, prior to that I was on proscar which maintained and regrew my hair very WELL. I decided it was time I gave something else a shot…

Anyhow, I’ve been on black currant oil softgels (500mg) once a day, and spirulina (one table spoon or roughly 3g). I took it thinking there may be a small possibility after 6 months I’d notice a change based on those two people that experienced positive results on these two supplements (they both are on a dozen+ other things as well).

Anyway, my hair has thickened up a GREAT deal. You can’t see my scalp now for the most part… it’s quite shocking… the other day my boss said, wait till you get older and bald like me… you won’t be having that thick head of hair. I felt so great… cause I got a compliment on my hair which was falling out in large portions daily despite being on fincar (and my hair actually looked like crap till recently… I had to struggle to cover up all the spots). So… my confidence has increased immensely in the past 3 weeks. I’m not sure which supplement I can attribute to the majority of aesthetic improvement but will continue both. I have been debating on increasing the dosage of black currant to 1 gram yesterday in case it’d be more beneficial.

Spirulina tastes like the wrath of God so I will probably be getting it in pill form later… the incidence/frequency of hairs that fall out APPEARS to be slightly decreased compared to prior weeks/months. I can’t say there has been any regrowth but it may have slowed hair loss down minutely… though there is no question the hairs have thickened up a great deal.

I’ve decided I have to take pictures every 2 or 4 weeks so I can properly assess and document my hair loss.

I also just got my prescription for proscar a few days ago and will be ordering it from an online Canadian pharmacy hoping for my prior success with this supplement. Any suggestions of any?

I will probably be ordering nettle root and biotin and am open to suggestions… I’m really not trying to get onto 20 or 30 things like many people seem to be doing… I think I will order 2% nizoral as well.

Hogan, I just got some (Spirulina) last week. It would be great if I could reduce my regimen down to just Spirulina, fish oil, and some type of polyphenols (e.g. green tea, cacao).

» Hogan, I just got some (Spirulina) last week. It would be great if I could
» reduce my regimen down to just Spirulina, fish oil, and some type of
» polyphenols (e.g. green tea, cacao).

I started Spirulina about a week ago. I’ve had to drop everything else in my regimen, now i’m just taking Spirulina and fish oils. To early to report anything yet.

I’m dropping the fish oil too…