ANNOUNCEMENT: IHTI Consultations in LA on 18th and 19th of August

Schedule ASAP because appointments are filling up.

IHTI Consultations in LA on 18th and 19th of August

Consultations are open to people looking to get information about hair transplant. Are you a good candidate? What are your best options? How many grafts will you need? How much will it cost? Get all your questions answered in person by Dr. Cole’s Senior Consultant and former patient, Mark.

Consultations are also open for follow up assessments if you have already had surgery with Dr. Cole. Get a checkup on your progress and let us know how you are doing. Have some pictures taken for results gallery. Have more transplants in mind? Check out what your best options are and how you can move forward.

To schedule:
Call or email Michelle or Mark
Phone: 678-566-1011
Tollfree: 1-800-368-4247

Hey Jessica,

Any word on when Dr. Cole will be in Chicago for consultations. I see you will be doing L.A. soon and not too long ago it was Miami. I’m arleady on the list for Chi-town. But just wondering when you guys might be here. I hope it is soon. Thanks.

»
» Hey Jessica,
»
» Any word on when Dr. Cole will be in Chicago for consultations. I see you
» will be doing L.A. soon and not too long ago it was Miami. I’m arleady on
» the list for Chi-town. But just wondering when you guys might be here. I
» hope it is soon. Thanks.

If everyone that wants to see Dr. Cole in Chicago will contact us, then we can get him out to Chicago very soon. We were thinking about the 1st week in October if we can get a few more people for consultations in Chicago.