ANAGELINE®, an anti-hair loss strategy

Hair health and wellness is the reflection of one’s social behaviour. The Cosmetic Industry and more specially - the field of hair cosmetics - is currently turning its attention to anti-hair loss products. Associated with the loss of physical force and power, hair loss starts at an early age and may very rapidly progress to total baldness.

SILAB, renowned for its expertise in the field of active ingredients from natural origin, has developed an anti-hair loss active ingredient extracted from white sweet lupine. ANAGELINE® rich in glutaminated peptides, trace elements and vitamins, has the power to revitalize hair growth.
To fight against alopecia, ANAGELINE®activates the anagen phase and acts simultaneously on the 3 principal factors controlling the hair cycle: hormone balance, vascular system and cell metabolism.

ANAGELINE® restores the hormonal balance. Tested at 0.25% on human fibroblasts ANAGELINE® shows a significant inhibiting effect (-18%) on the activity of 5α -reductase II, an enzyme responsible for the follicles miniaturization characteristic of androgenic alopecia.

ANAGELINE® improves the vascularization of the hair follicle. It stimulates the synthesis of a vascular growth factor, VEGF, that enables the vascular system development and favors the supply of nutrients. Tested at 0,5%, ANAGELINE®leads to a 30% increase of the synthesis of VEGF.

ANAGELINE® favors keratinization and hair growth. Tested at 1% on cultured keratinocytes, ANAGELINE® boosts the expression of mRNA coding for type 1 tranglutaminase (+44%), a marker of keratinocyte differentiation. By improving cell metabolism, ANAGELINE® stimulates hair growth.

Thanks to its simultaneous action on three essential factors of the hair cycle, ANAGELINE® favors hair growth. This effect has been proven in vivo after 12 weeks of treating balding subjects with ANAGELINE®. The study has shown a significant effect on hair density, shown by an increase in the number of hairs and an increase in the anagen/telogen ratio. ANAGELINE®, a genuine revitalizing cocktail to stimulate hair re-growth.

With its fully integrated R&D, Production and Marketing, SILAB is the perfect partner for the development of your next innovative, trend catching and effective active cosmetic products.

Cosmetics Design Europe - Cosmetics Packaging, Industry, Manufacturers - Cosmetics Ingredients, Supply

Sounds good, do they have any before and after pics ?

Is this stuff available now??? I did a quick google search but was just directed to the manufactuer’s website.

» Is this stuff available now??? I did a quick google search but was just
» directed to the manufactuer’s website.

The one place I posted about in the all natural forum.

Maybe if enough of us contact Elsom they’d actually use the stuff.

BTW…their Hairactive® contains that same sweet lupin extract:

Hairactive® is extracted from sweet lupin.It is rich in glutaminated peprides,trace elements and vitamins.It primes the hair cycle and favors hair grown by stimulating cell activity in the hair bulb and by reactivating microcirculation.

Hairactive® is a nutritive and invigorating hair care product,recommended in preparations destined to deloy or slow alopecia.

Presentation:amber-coloured sterile liquid.

Hairsite…if you’re reading this…could you have a quote feature here please? Otherwise I love the new forum :wink:

“RITA Corporation is the exclusive North American sales agent for the Silab line of Cosmetic Active Ingredients.”

http://www.chem007.com/partners/ritacorp.html#silab

» » Is this stuff available now??? I did a quick google search but was
» just
» » directed to the manufactuer’s website.
»
» The
» one
» place
I posted about in the all natural forum.
»
» Maybe if enough of us contact Elsom they’d actually use the stuff.
»
» BTW…their Hairactive® contains that same sweet lupin extract:
»
» Hairactive® is extracted from sweet lupin.It is rich in
» glutaminated peprides,trace elements and vitamins.It primes the hair cycle
» and favors hair grown by stimulating cell activity in the hair bulb and by
» reactivating microcirculation.
»
» Hairactive® is a nutritive and invigorating hair care product,recommended
» in preparations destined to deloy or slow alopecia.
»
» Presentation:amber-coloured sterile liquid.
»
»
» Hairsite…if you’re reading this…could you have a quote feature here
» please? Otherwise I love the new forum :wink:
»
» “RITA Corporation is the exclusive North American sales agent for the
» Silab line of Cosmetic Active Ingredients.”
»
» http://www.chem007.com/partners/ritacorp.html#silab

wow, this may be a good new product. when will it be available?

I would like to no that myself. The stuffs not very good for hairloss if you cant find it anywhere.