An update after using finasteride and super strength minox

I started losing hair very rapidly this year probably (beginning of summer), I used Rogaine foam alone and that didn’t seem to work, then I added Revivogen but I guess I didn’t give it enough time to see if that really worked or not, in the end I started finasteride in the beginning of October together with super strength minox cream (with finasteride) and things are starting to look better for me. I hit my hairline hard with the minox cream and I also added Rogaine foam to dissolve the residues from the cream. It may be too early to tell but at least I the rapid hair loss has stopped.

I wasn’t going to use finasteride pill because I was afraid of side effects but since my hair was getting worse every day so I decided to give the pill a try anyway.

Thought I would share this with everyone, btw i have no pics so don’t ask. thanks.

» I started losing hair very rapidly this year probably (beginning of
» summer), I used Rogaine foam alone and that didn’t seem to work, then I
» added Revivogen but I guess I didn’t give it enough time to see if that
» really worked or not, in the end I started finasteride in the beginning of
» October together with super strength minox cream (with finasteride) and
» things are starting to look better for me. I hit my hairline hard with the
» minox cream and I also added Rogaine foam to dissolve the residues from the
» cream. It may be too early to tell but at least I the rapid hair loss has
» stopped.
»
» I wasn’t going to use finasteride pill because I was afraid of side
» effects but since my hair was getting worse every day so I decided to give
» the pill a try anyway.
»
» Thought I would share this with everyone, btw i have no pics so don’t
» ask. thanks.

it’s stil really early to tell, but usually first signs are a slow down in hairloss, which you may be experiencing, and in the latter months hopefully you’ll see some thickening and perhaps even some regrowth.

Be sure to post back atleast around February and let us know how things are.

Thought of adding niz shampoo 2% to your cocktail?

give finasteride 1 year of usage and keep a photo record.

success is defined as keeping most of the hair you have, not necessarily regrowing lost hair.