Alvi Armani offers consultations in Beverly Hills with Dr. Baubac Hayatdavoudi

ALVI ARMANI BEVERLY HILLS

Consultations are being offered in Beverly Hills with Dr. Baubac Hayatdavoudi

Open to both men and women with hair loss or thinning hair this is your chance to have a personal evaluation and one on one consultation with our Lead Beverly Hills surgeon and medical director Dr. Baubac Hayatdavoudi.

During the consultation Dr. Baubac will discuss with you any questions you may have regarding hairloss, prevention, our FUE technique, hairloss medications, and shampoos. The analysis also includes an evaluation of your individual case including the graft amount recommended for your procedure.

As well, an opportunity to have all your personal questions about hair loss and hair restoration answered by the doctor.

We offer both in person consultation in our Beverly Hills clinic as well as phone and skype consultations.

Please contact us by phone at 1-310-652-6444 extension 1, through email at eric@alviarmani.com or via our website at www.alviarmani.com for details and to schedule a consultation.

What happened to DR,ARMANI?

Where does he preform surgery know?

» What happened to DR,ARMANI?
»
» Where does he preform surgery know?

Fuzzo, I have answered this question for you several times in multiple threads. I am not going to answer it again.

http://www.hairsite.com/hair-loss/board_entry-id-80514-page-0-category-2-order-last_answer-descasc-DESC.html

» » What happened to DR,ARMANI?
» »
» » Where does he preform surgery know?
»
»
» Fuzzo, I have answered this question for you several times in multiple
» threads. I am not going to answer it again.
»
» http://www.hairsite.com/hair-loss/board_entry-id-80514-page-0-category-2-order-last_answer-descasc-DESC.html

Just one question out of curiosity, what is the diameter of the needles Armani is using for doing FUE?

»
» Just one question out of curiosity, what is the diameter of the needles
» Armani is using for doing FUE?

Stevie Dee that it all depends on the hair texture and characteristics of the patient. There is no one right sized tool that works for all patients.