Alvi-Armani: My experience with Dr.Baubac & Staff at the LA clinic

Dr. Baubac is a great doctor he did an amazing job covering the areas that I needed done the most by utilizing each graft to suit my look and style. He was able to extract 2000 FUE which puts me at a total overall of 9000+ FUE grafts with the Alvi Armani clinic, making everything look even and undetectable.

Dr. Baubac’s staff are very professional and extrecmely nice. They made time go by very fast we talked and laughed the entire time during the procedure I couldn’t have asked for any more I felt as if I was at home!

My overal experience with Dr. Baubac and his LA staff is A++++ and I highly recommend Dr. Baubac to anyone looking for a highly skilled professional Dr.and staff.

Here is my Alvi Armani story for those who do not know it: http://alvi-armani-fue-hair.blogspot.com/

My healing is progressing very fast I have no swelling or pain whatsoever and I did not have to use any of the pain medications that were provided to me by the Dr. I am back to work and I feel amazing.

Special thanks to Dr. Baubac and Staff for making my entire procedure great.

Everyone has seen your result, over and over and over and over, we don’t need to see it anymore. We get it.

Where does Dr.Armani perform surgery?

only in dubai?

Burberry did you have swelling the first time you went to Armani?

yes I did have swelling when I done zone 1&2 because its more towards the front only for 4 days but when I done zone 3&4 I had no swelling what so ever

» yes I did have swelling when I done zone 1&2 because its more towards the
» front only for 4 days but when I done zone 3&4 I had no swelling what so
» ever

can we get a clear picture of the top of your head.

every post transplant picture of the top of your head is blurred except maybe the last one in your journal (which is also not very clear).

so could you put one high resolution pic up of the top of your head under bright light directly above.

thanks.

Burberry,
When you had your initial consult before your first procedure, did you know you’d have this many hairs? You didn’t look super dense to begin with, so is the results that an average density man might expect ( yes, I know, all hair clients are different) but did you walk in the first time and did they know how many grafts you had for donor? (approximately)

» yes I did have swelling when I done zone 1&2 because its more towards the
» front only for 4 days but when I done zone 3&4 I had no swelling what so
» ever

Exactly how bad can the swelling be, what kind of swelling are we talking about, where did that occur? painful kind of swelling?

» Everyone has seen your result, over and over and over and over, we don’t
» need to see it anymore. We get it.

Burberry just had an additional procedure with us in our Beverly Hills clinic with Dr. Baubac. He is no more then 2 weeks post op and is simply updating us on his case.

He has now had over 9,500 grafts transplanted using our FUE technique.

» » yes I did have swelling when I done zone 1&2 because its more towards
» the
» » front only for 4 days but when I done zone 3&4 I had no swelling what so
» » ever
»
» Exactly how bad can the swelling be, what kind of swelling are we talking
» about, where did that occur? painful kind of swelling?

Go to the link in his post, it’s all there, take a look at this one, it’s very obvious swelling

at 9500 grafts he must be maxed out!

» at 9500 grafts he must be maxed out!

Yes the patient has had over 9,500 grafts now all FUE with Alvi Armani.

As far as swelling goes, swelling generally starts around the 2nd day post op and will last 3-4 days. It does not hurt and goes away quickly.

Swelling takes place in frontal procedures only, a patient having grafts placed in zones 3 and 4 will not have the swelling Post op.

I am confused. when you talk about swelling do you mean the eye?

His eye looks really big.

» I am confused. when you talk about swelling do you mean the eye?
»
» His eye looks really big.

Hair transplant induced swelling usually occurs around the forehead and eyes area.

Hi Pats,Hi Burberry,How goes it? Man,Armani is such a fantastic HT Clinic. Ive been researching clinics for over a decade just in case I ever want transplants and I gotta say that as of seeing Burberry’s pix,IM SOLD. Incredible work by Armani…seriously. Thank you so much for posting them. Amazing coverage and density. Best regards, Justin Ps Please post updated pix in a month or two from now just so we can see more of the final outcome.

Yes the clinic does get nice results but who are all these new drs and where does dr.armani perform surgery if any?

» at 9500 grafts he must be maxed out!

I am not maxed out my donor area looks still looks good since my last transplant.
Dr. Baubac can still extract hair if needed in the future.

As far as the swelling goes;
Yes, there’s swelling when the transplant is in zones 1&2
but no swelling at all in zones 3 & 4 when done.

Swelling usually last 3-4 days no pain what so ever and gradually reduce day by day to the fourth day.

» Yes the clinic does get nice results but who are all these new drs and
» where does dr.armani perform surgery if any?

Fuzzo, we have just the two doctors. Dr. Armani performs procedures in our Dubai clinic. Dr. Baubac Hayatdavoudi who is the President and Medical Director of Alvi Armani performs procedures in our Beverly Hills clinic.

Dr. Baubac was handpicked by Dr. Armani from a large number of applicants worldwide and has been personally trained by Dr. Armani in the Vitruvian FUE technique. He has been working next to Dr. Armani for some time.

» » at 9500 grafts he must be maxed out!
»
» I am not maxed out my donor area looks still looks good since my last
» transplant.
» Dr. Baubac can still extract hair if needed in the future.
»
» As far as the swelling goes;
» Yes, there’s swelling when the transplant is in zones 1&2
» but no swelling at all in zones 3 & 4 when done.
»
»
» Swelling usually last 3-4 days no pain what so ever and gradually reduce
» day by day to the fourth day.

Burberry,

Keep us update with photos my friend!