Alvi armani launches new clinic in buenos aires, argentina

ALVI ARMANI LAUNCHES NEW CLINIC IN BUENOS AIRES, ARGENTINA

Alvi Armani is pleased to announce the opening of a brand new clinic in Buenos Aires, Argentina.

Due to heavy demand from Latin America, Alvi Armani has been working for the past year to bring the exclusive Vitruvian FUE Method to all patients in the southern continent.

Our new clinic incorporates the modern minimalist Italian design and is equipped with the same state of the art scientific technology of all Alvi Armani clinics.

Dr. Antonio Armani has personally selected and trained the Argentinian medical team in the latest hair transplantation technology. The team is lead by Dr. Esteban Zalazar and Dr. Juan Jauregui with an excellent talented team of surgery assistants.

Patients from South America may contact Alvi Armani Buenos Aires at www.alviarmani.com.ar or via phone at Tel: + 54.11.45.19.8090.

ALVI ARMANI LANZA NUEVA CLÍNICA EN BUENOS AIRES, ARGENTINA

Alvi Armani se complace en anunciar la apertura de una nueva clínica en Buenos Aires, Argentina.

Debido a la fuerte demanda de América Latina, Alvi Armani ha estado trabajando este año pasado para traer la exclusiva tecnia del Método Vitruviano FUE a todos los pacientes en el continente Sur. Nuestra nueva clínica incorpora el moderno diseño italiano minimalista y está equipada con la ultima tecnología científica similar a todas las clínicas Alvi Armani.

El Dr. Antonio Armani ha seleccionado y entrenado personalmente al equipo medico argentino en toda la tecnología Alvi Armani de trasplantes capilares. El equipo medico esta dirigido por el Dr. Esteban Zalazar y el Dr. Juan Jauregui y complementado con talentosos asistentes de cirugía.

Los pacientes de América del Sur puede comunicarse con Alvi Armani Buenos Aires via nuestro sitio www.alviarmani.com.ar o por teléfono al Tel: 54.11.45.19.8090.

wow very nice.

PATS;Could you tell me whats happening with the toronto clinic???

I know Armani is a fine surgeon, no doubt

but these clinics where surgeons train other surgeons and these other surgeons do the work for them, I would always want THAT SURGEON, in other words, If I want Armani I want him doing the work himself.

Picasso cannot train another painter and the work turns out the same

Does anybody know if Dr Armani is testing or is looking to test Autocloning ?

Pats!!!
Could you please answer my question about the toronto clinic.

» Does anybody know if Dr Armani is testing or is looking to test Autocloning
» ?

yea, even if he can spare 1 day out of his busy schedule to do some autocloning or acell testing, that would mean a lot.

Thats it i am going with another clinic,fed up waiting for an answer from the Armani clinic!

Noboby answers the phone and when you leave a message they dont call back!

Its been over 2 months that i tried to get a hold of them!

Fuzzo, I apologize for the delay. All North American patients are currently treated at our Beverly Hills office. We will announce when Toronto is ready to take patients after undergoing reorganization.

» Fuzzo, I apologize for the delay. All North American patients are currently
» treated at our Beverly Hills office. We will announce when Toronto is ready
» to take patients after undergoing reorganization.

So Pats you missed an question about Armani and testing autocloning :slight_smile:

Thanks for answering my question pats.