Alvi Armani FUE 3552 Grafts

Hello Everyone,

I am new to the site!
I am 27 years old, and I started witnessing my hair shed back in 2000. Now I’m NW5!
On 23rd of May 2008 I got my first transplant ever, at the Alvi Armani clinic in Toronto of 3552 FUE grafts for Zones 1 & 2 with the main focus on reconstructing the frontal hairline and some work on zone 2. In 2 month I will be going for my 2nd FUE procedure of 3448 grafts for zones 2&3.

Some may wonder why I chose Alvi Armani above all:

Few years after my hair started shedding, I thought about a hair transplant. I took my time researching the internet and blogs and contacting patients and looking at before and after photos to make sure that the doctor who will be performing my surgery is highly spoke of and recommended by many others and not just a doctor by name but a doctor with proven work and history. I found that the Alvi Armani Clinic is highly spoken about, by patients, on blogs and articles that I was able to dig up on the net. I just couldn’t say no to the phenominal results and feedback that I saw and read about the Alvi Armani clinic after 3 years of research.

Day of the procedure:

The day that I have been waiting for in a long time has finally come!!!

At the clinic I had the opportunity to meet with my Dr. Sara Armani as well everyone there. I was astonished by the way I was welcomed and treated and I started to feel less nervous about the procedure knowing that I’m dealing with a great doctor and a great crew. When I sat down with Dr. Sara Armani, I can feel that she cares highly about her patients and not just some doctor trying to get someone in and out quickly. She took her time explaining everything to me as well as allowing me the opportunity to tell her how I would like my hair to look after.
Prior to the procedure I was given a list of movies to choose from…The procedure was painless I took a break when I wanted too. Food was given at lunch time and juices and biscuits were given throughout the procedure. I was stunned by the quality of service by everyone there!
After the procedure, my head felt num and I was given medications some were in case of any pain and some were for the swelling…and honestly I did not have to use any of my pain medications.

My experience with the Alvi Armani clinic was greater and much more than I expected prior to the procedure. Alvi Armani is far beyond what words can express. I give them an A+++++++++ and I highly recommend them to anyone whose looking for a great doctor with a professional crew.

This is my way to thank everyone at the Alvi Armani clinic :slight_smile:

I will be posting my before and after procedure photos as well my continues progress down the road. So stay on the lookout :wink:

Thank you,

Rami

FUE first session 3552 grafts
Monoxidil 2x daily
Propecia 1x daily
Saw Palmetto 2x daily
Multi Vitamin 2x daily

Burberry,

Good to hear that you had a nice experience, I look forward to following your progress, How is the recovery going? Are you back to work?

Hi Pat,
My donor area is completely recovered and my recipient area is healing very fast and that’s very good for 2 weeks out. I’m quite happy that I didn’t have to rely on any of the pain medications. My procedure took play on the 23 of May which is a Friday and I was back to work on Tuesday. Now that I am 2 weeks plus into my procedure again I feel 100% normal and no headaches or pain.

Thank you

Rami

Alvi Armani 3552 FUE grafts Session 1
Propecia 1x daily
Minoxidil 2x daily
Saw Palmetto 2x daily
Multi Vitamin 2x daily

It seems to be the magic # for Armani, I notice that many of his patients get 3000-3500 grafts over and over again.

Congrats on your procedure!!! Armani’s team was very professional during my experience as well. I really loved the chocolate cookies that they had; one of the nurses kept sneaking them into me during the entire procedure because I told her how much I liked them… lol

That’s awesome you are having a 2nd procedure, you will no doubt have a great result, I look forward to following your progress. I think I will probably want to go back at some point and address zones 3 and possibly even zone 4. Good luck to you and good growing.

Actually, I was scheduled to have over than 3552 FUE grafts done and that wasnt a problem to Armani’s clinic…but I decided to have 3552 done on Zone 1&2 with the main focus on reconstructing the frontal hairline. I will do the remainder of the grafts in 2-3 month that way I can place the rest of the grafts in areas that are needed the most after seeing little growth from the newly implanted hairs. I’ll be posting my pictures soon and that will give you a better idea why I decided to break them up into 2 sessions

Rami,

Alvi Armani 3552 FUE grafts Session -1-
Propecia 1x Daily
Minoxidil 2x Daily
Saw Palmetto 2x Daily
Multi Vitamin 2x Daily

Hi SDS1977,

Thank you on your comment and glad to hear that your experience with the Armani clinic was as good as mine;-)
I checked out your blog and Im anxious to see your upcoming growth progress. Soon I will post my photos as well.

Good Luck

Rami

Alvi Armani 3552 FUE grafts session -1-
Propecia 1x daily
Minoxidil 2x daily
Saw Palmetto 2x daily
Multi Vitamin 2x daily

» Congrats on your procedure!!! Armani’s team was very professional during
» my experience as well. I really loved the chocolate cookies that they had;
» one of the nurses kept sneaking them into me during the entire procedure
» because I told her how much I liked them… lol
»
» That’s awesome you are having a 2nd procedure, you will no doubt have a
» great result, I look forward to following your progress. I think I will
» probably want to go back at some point and address zones 3 and possibly
» even zone 4. Good luck to you and good growing.

BALDIE42:

I see that you have had second thoughts about your previous post. Perhaps you would rather go to a cold, clinical, institutional hair transplant factory where you are nothing more than a number. Therefore, Bosley sounds like a good choice for you. It may sound kind of funny that someone has commented on cookies at a hair transplant clinic, but, to me, it speaks volumes about patient care.

I had an FUE procedure last Friday (June 6th) at AlviArmani Los Angeles. I was treated like a king. From the moment I walked in the door until the moment I left the building, it was ALL about ME. I have never seen so many people rushing around for me. There were no less than four people in the surgery suite at all times - asking me if I wanted this, asking me if I needed that, asking me if I felt okay, asking me if I needed more juice, or water, or food.

You will be VERY hard-pressed to find that kind of care ANYWHERE. Oh, and another little thing - Dr. Armani is, in my humble opinion, the most talented and artistic transplant surgeon ON THE PLANET. Good luck to you if you choose to have transplants and choose to go elsewhere. By the way, I was offered the cookies…

» BALDIE42:
»
» I see that you have had second thoughts about your previous post. Perhaps
» you would rather go to a cold, clinical, institutional hair transplant
» factory where you are nothing more than a number. Therefore, Bosley sounds
» like a good choice for you. It may sound kind of funny that someone has
» commented on cookies at a hair transplant clinic, but, to me, it speaks
» volumes about patient care.
»
» I had an FUE procedure last Friday (June 6th) at AlviArmani Los Angeles. I
» was treated like a king. From the moment I walked in the door until the
» moment I left the building, it was ALL about ME. I have never seen so many
» people rushing around for me. There were no less than four people in the
» surgery suite at all times - asking me if I wanted this, asking me if I
» needed that, asking me if I felt okay, asking me if I needed more juice, or
» water, or food.
»
» You will be VERY hard-pressed to find that kind of care ANYWHERE. Oh, and
» another little thing - Dr. Armani is, in my humble opinion, the most
» talented and artistic transplant surgeon ON THE PLANET. Good luck to you if
» you choose to have transplants and choose to go elsewhere. By the way, I
» was offered the cookies…

Sorry about being offensive,I was joking,now you have hair,learn to loosen up - PLEASE!(Joke)!!!

Dr Armani was a very good choice,probally the best choice,yes thats my opinion,and I’ve done quite a bit of research.

I’m trying to accept my hairloss by shaving it all off every day and keeping it tanned,it looks alright,but I’d rather have hair.Maybe,just maybe one day.

My research also tells me there is only one option with hair transplants and thats FUE,at the moment.

All the best

BALDIE42:

Sorry about my aggressive nature when it comes to this and I apologize. I was trying to make the point that anyone would be foolish not to even consider Dr. Armani. I have been there and done that - I have been to the worst and I have been to the best (take a look at my signature). I am just try to steer people away from the horrible decisions that I have made in the past.

» BALDIE42:
»
» Sorry about my aggressive nature when it comes to this and I apologize. I
» was trying to make the point that anyone would be foolish not to even
» consider Dr. Armani. I have been there and done that - I have been to the
» worst and I have been to the best (take a look at my signature). I am just
» try to steer people away from the horrible decisions that I have made in
» the past.

WOW! You are fast.

I truly wish that I could go back in time and not have strip surgery. It is a life-lasting mistake that I wish I could take back. I think that you have it right by shaving and hoping for the future. Believe me, the future holds great things for you and I. Thanks for the reply.

» I truly wish that I could go back in time and not have strip surgery. It is
» a life-lasting mistake that I wish I could take back. I think that you have
» it right by shaving and hoping for the future. Believe me, the future holds
» great things for you and I. Thanks for the reply.

Yes my research also shows that past hair transplants,strip,have caused a lot of pain to quite a few,I’ve not yet found FUE complaint.

I consider myself lucky.I went for a consultation with The Norton Clinic in the UK.The salesman scared the sit out of me.I’m in direct up front sales,with all the bullsht that goes with it,so I knew what bullsh*t sounds like,and he really went over the top with it - I then started researching.

I’m logging off hairsite now,going to do a bit of ebaying instead.

All the best