Alvi Armani Argentina Result 1,500 grafts FUE

Alvi Armani Result

The patient below had 1,500 grafts FUE to restore zones 1, 2 and 3 in our Buenos Aries clinic

COMPARISON

When i was doing my reseach last year i remember reading armnai was retired or maybe i read he was ill

either way i remember he was not doing procedures any more

is he back now_

As of late 2013 the doctors in Argentina were Juan Manuel Rodriguez Jauregui and
Esteban Zalazar Reinaldi.

A simple Google search for Dr. Alvi Armani will tell you all you need to know.

Dear Jo - I get what you mean

thanks

Fabs,

I just saw in another thread that you are in Spain. Why not see Dr. Jose Lorenzo? He’s in Madrid and he’s excellent and I consider him a rare friend in this industry. Give him a ring.

Is Joe/Jotronic still working for Rahal?

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by NeverAgain[/postedby]
Is Joe/Jotronic still working for Rahal?[/quote]

No, I no longer have a professional relationship with Dr. Rahal. I’m a free agent now;-)

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by NeverAgain[/postedby]
Is Joe/Jotronic still working for Rahal?

[postedby]Originally Posted by JoeTillman[/postedby]

No, I no longer have a professional relationship with Dr. Rahal. I’m a free agent now;-)[/quote]

Why so fast? you only started working for Rahal a few months ago. Something about Rahal that we should know? (from a patient’s perspective)

I don’t wish to derail this thread any further. You can read about my departure here…

http://www.hairsite.com/hair-loss/forum_entry-id-129881-page-0-category-2-order-last_answer.html

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by fabs[/postedby]
When i was doing my reseach last year i remember reading armnai was retired or maybe i read he was ill
either way i remember he was not doing procedures any more
is he back now_[/quote]

Hello,

Thank you for your questions. Dr. Armani has been retired because of health issues. He has not been performing the procedure for about 5 years now.

Dr. Baubac Hayatdavoudi has been performing the procedures for over 5 years now in our Beverly Hills clinic and does amazing work. You can see just a few of his latest results below:

Dr. Baubac Hayatdavoudi’s FUE Results

Thanks