Alvi Armani 8,000 + Grafts!

The patient below had 2 sessions at the Armani clinic, session 1 was for 4,305 FUSS, session 2 was 4,088 FUE to restore his entire head. The hairline was reconstructed and the top and crown was filled in. The patient had a total of 8,393 grafts!!

Before

After

and there are no shots of the crown. Awesome dude. Good honest marketing.

Pats… The photos look pretty impressive… Any idea of what the breakdown was per area of scalp?

That result is very impressive. The after pictures makes him look years younger. It is ironic because he let his natural color of his hair come back and he still looks 10 years younger. The thickness is unbelievable too. I bet he is thrilled with this transformation.

Nice results, it is very impressing to see someone with little or no hair… looking older than his age! becoming a whole new different person after a sucessful hair restoration a like this.

Thanks for sharing.

» and there are no shots of the crown. Awesome dude. Good honest marketing.

I’m guessing that this response is sarcasm? Regardless, the results for what is shown looks great and is quite impressive. It is very comforting to see what can be done with transplants today and I’m looking forward to getting a FUE procedure done in the near future. Armani’s results look incredible!

Just wonder, would he be able to spare 8000 doing fue only and not fue/strip combo?

Holy!! That’s crazy…those results are awesome. I bet the patient is over the moon! Was that done in one session? How long did it take?

of course evryone can tell the difference in the before and after pics. in terms of lightused in the image.
i’m sure if the same lighting is taken as the before pics, the results would look different.
i don’t understand why do this???/ tricky

» of course evryone can tell the difference in the before and after pics. in
» terms of lightused in the image.
» i’m sure if the same lighting is taken as the before pics, the results
» would look different.
» i don’t understand why do this???/ tricky

quarterhead, i think you are way off base with your comments about the light. Just give credit where credit is due. These results are amazing regardless of the lighting in the after pics.

» and there are no shots of the crown. Awesome dude. Good honest marketing.
You can’t win Pat…In another thread after posting a bunch of great pics for us all to see some loser accuses you of spamming the boards, and on the other end of the scale, a guy with a clearly fantastic result is shown here and you are accused of dishonest marketing.
Blueshard…get your eyes checked! His head is clearly thick as…
I also remember seeing him on Armanis website many months ago which gave you a great chance to see more of this guy. Not sure if its still on the site, but you could ask Pat if you are so interested to see his after results from many angles etc.
But I guess it helps you and all of us here who come to this great site to learn more if you run along to the next thread and blurt out some more well thought out sarcastic criticisms.

Jp33, the two sets of pics do not reflect anywhere near the same lighting conditions, and the difference is squarely aimed at improving the looks of the work. Don’t blame quarterhead for pointing out the obvious. (Yes, in this case it could make a significant difference in this guy’s visible results. A significant difference.)

As usual it’s not unethical IMO, but it’s being very persuasively sold. The difference just needs to be noted by the informed shopper.