Alvi armani 3550 fue

I had surgery with Dr. Armani in march 2008 and this is my result, it has been a bit over a year now and the results turned out to be great. I am very happy, I have attached some before and after pics.

BEFORE

» I had surgery with Dr. Armani in march 2008 and this is my result, it has
» been a bit over a year now and the results turned out to be great. I am
» very happy, I have attached some before and after pics.
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
» BEFORE
»
»
»
»

Looks awesome man! … I’m sure you feel like it’s money well spent. I’m pondering taking the leap to do a transplant as well. Was just wondering, were the first couple months post-op really hard to get through because of the “akward-redness-shedding-looked-like i had something done” phase? How did you resume normal everyday life including work during that time? How did you hide it from friends/family? Perhaps you can shed some light on this phase of the hair transplant ordeal.

» » I had surgery with Dr. Armani in march 2008 and this is my result, it
» has
» » been a bit over a year now and the results turned out to be great. I am
» » very happy, I have attached some before and after pics.
» »
» »
» »
»
» »
»
» »
»
» »
»
» »
»
» »
» » BEFORE
» »
»
» »
»
» »
»
» »
»
»
»
» Looks awesome man! … I’m sure you feel like it’s money well spent. I’m
» pondering taking the leap to do a transplant as well. Was just wondering,
» were the first couple months post-op really hard to get through because of
» the “akward-redness-shedding-looked-like i had something done” phase? How
» did you resume normal everyday life including work during that time? How
» did you hide it from friends/family? Perhaps you can shed some light on
» this phase of the hair transplant ordeal.

Great results man! I just had 3500 FUE with Dr.Armani a couple weeks ago in the same area’s and i cant wait untill the 1 year mark. Your results looks great.

Are you on Propecia and Minoxidil currently?

» » » » Are you on Propecia and Minoxidil currently?

I sure hope so… Although, Ive seen more recession on an 8yr old, but im pretty sure you’ve got any 5yr old beat lol. Just think how much more awesome that will look in 30 years! But hey, the world will probably come to an end by then anyway, so WHO CARES RIGHT??? Good job bro, you da man!

I have to agree. Great results…

BUT I can’t believe anyone would even consider putting in 1000 grafts for that level of “loss”, let alone half your total donor supply!

Madness. Absolute madness.

Awesome results gone786! I’m sure you are extremely happy with your new hairline and the overall density the procedure yielded. Thanks for sharing your progress.

I really liked the shorter haircut Gone786.
»
»

Gonnawin:

It is definately money well spent. My mom and dad and bros knew about it but others did not except for a couple of close friends. I just always wore a cap. I took a month off work and then when i went back I just told my boss i had to wear a hat for medical reasons and it was ok. Around the 4-5 month mark, I was doing pretty good so i just buzzed down my hair.

Rawman:

I am on proscar and rogaine yes.

Sux2bme:

It looks great now, if needed ill have another transplant and in 30 years im sure there will be other things we can do. Also, I am on proscar and rogaine so I think i should hold up okay, I am sure hair will not be as important to me when I am 56 than at 26. In the meantime, I am happy :).
Thanks for your $0.02.

Dude,

You are absolutely insane. I hope you are happy now – enjoy it before the freakshow begins.

Seriously, donor hair is your most valuable resource. We have to really use it wisely. You have absolutely no idea if proscar and rogaine will continue to hold off your hairloss. For many, it works for a short few years, and then stops. You have just shoved half your donor supply into a TINY part of your head. You could easily begin to lose your hair at an accelerated pace in five years. Ten years. You think your hair won’t matter to you when you are 36? 40? Hah! Given that you went in for a dense transplant with such a small amount of hairloss, you are obviously a very self-concious fellow. No shame in that, but you are going to care when you are older. Good luck my friend.

» Gonnawin:
»
» It is definately money well spent. My mom and dad and bros knew about it
» but others did not except for a couple of close friends. I just always wore
» a cap. I took a month off work and then when i went back I just told my
» boss i had to wear a hat for medical reasons and it was ok. Around the 4-5
» month mark, I was doing pretty good so i just buzzed down my hair.
»
» Rawman:
»
» I am on proscar and rogaine yes.
»
» Sux2bme:
»
» It looks great now, if needed ill have another transplant and in 30 years
» im sure there will be other things we can do. Also, I am on proscar and
» rogaine so I think i should hold up okay, I am sure hair will not be as
» important to me when I am 56 than at 26. In the meantime, I am happy :).
» Thanks for your $0.02.

» Dude,
»
» You are absolutely insane. I hope you are happy now – enjoy it before
» the freakshow begins.
»
» Seriously, donor hair is your most valuable resource. We have to really
» use it wisely. You have absolutely no idea if proscar and rogaine will
» continue to hold off your hairloss. For many, it works for a short few
» years, and then stops. You have just shoved half your donor supply into a
» TINY part of your head. You could easily begin to lose your hair at an
» accelerated pace in five years. Ten years. You think your hair won’t
» matter to you when you are 36? 40? Hah! Given that you went in for a
» dense transplant with such a small amount of hairloss, you are obviously a
» very self-concious fellow. No shame in that, but you are going to care
» when you are older. Good luck my friend.
»
»
» » Gonnawin:
» »
» » It is definately money well spent. My mom and dad and bros knew about
» it
» » but others did not except for a couple of close friends. I just always
» wore
» » a cap. I took a month off work and then when i went back I just told my
» » boss i had to wear a hat for medical reasons and it was ok. Around the
» 4-5
» » month mark, I was doing pretty good so i just buzzed down my hair.
» »
» » Rawman:
» »
» » I am on proscar and rogaine yes.
» »
» » Sux2bme:
» »
» » It looks great now, if needed ill have another transplant and in 30
» years
» » im sure there will be other things we can do. Also, I am on proscar
» and
» » rogaine so I think i should hold up okay, I am sure hair will not be as
» » important to me when I am 56 than at 26. In the meantime, I am happy
» :).
» » Thanks for your $0.02.

I think he said he is 26 years old? When he is 36 that will be 10 years from now. By then there is gauranteed to be something out that will either solve hairloss, Hair Multiplication, stem cells, regrowing new hair, or something. I seriously dont think that he will have to worry 10 years down the road and im sure if he starts losing hair in the crown area he has another 2500 grafts or more to cover it. I mean what else is the option here? Its the best we can do. The guy doesnt want a receeding hairline anymore. He still has probabbly 3000 grafts for his crown and zone 3, so at worst he will have thicker hair up front, and some thinner hair at the back, which is better than having it thin at the front and thicker at the back. At that point it will just look like natural thinning. Ive seen lots of guys with pretty good frontal hair and just thinning mid scalp to crown area balding. Bottom line is he has enough donor to not look like a freak as you say.

Pats what do you think?

» I think he said he is 26 years old? When he is 36 that will be 10 years
» from now. By then there is gauranteed to be something out that will either
» solve hairloss, Hair Multiplication, stem cells, regrowing new hair, or
» something. I seriously dont think that he will have to worry 10 years down
» the road and im sure if he starts losing hair in the crown area he has
» another 2500 grafts or more to cover it. I mean what else is the option
» here? Its the best we can do. The guy doesnt want a receeding hairline
» anymore. He still has probabbly 3000 grafts for his crown and zone 3, so at
» worst he will have thicker hair up front, and some thinner hair at the
» back, which is better than having it thin at the front and thicker at the
» back. At that point it will just look like natural thinning. Ive seen lots
» of guys with pretty good frontal hair and just thinning mid scalp to crown
» area balding. Bottom line is he has enough donor to not look like a freak
» as you say.
»

What kind of crack are you smoking??? Even if he has 3000 grafts left for the crown, he just jammed 3550 grafts into his hairline and temples ONLY. What about behind the hairline? What about the mid section?? Theres no way to spread 3000 grafts out to make THAT hairline (that belongs on a 5yr old) look natural PERIOD. There WAS a responsible way to do this HT and that my friend was NOT it. He now has a 5yr olds hairline UNTIL HIS GRAVE.

You people who talk about hairloss being solved in 10 years are in for a SERIOUS RUDE AWAKENING. But this is the screwed up world we live in I guess. This “LIVE FOR THE NOW” attitude is going to bite you right in the ass when you grow up and finally grow a brain.

And if that doesnt happen welllll you arent going to care anyway if you look like a FREAKSHOW when your 40/50. RIIIGHT!! The fact that guys like us get transplants in the first place is because we are hyper-self-concious people. You think that’s somehow going to change so far in the opposite direction to the point that you arent going to care that you look like a circus freak, nevermind just bald??? Give me a break.

Armani just lowers the bar more and more with his childlike hairlines and there’s never a shortage of idiots that believe theres enough donor to justify it. You guys deserve whats coming hahaha.

I honestly cant wait for the freakshow to begin in a few years. Im going to sit on my couch and laugh my ass off hahaha.

Yeh and meanwhile you’ll be the laugh of the decade. Is this your way of rationalizing with yourself? By being an a-hole to someone that got a hair transplant? If you disagree or you’re not happy with the results there is a better way of conveying your message. Don’t attack the patient who’s here sharing his hair transplant results. Dudes like you make guys NOT want to share because of your d*khead attacks. It sure as hell sux to be u.

The results are absolutely undetectable, but at 26 I think you could have settled for maybe 2500 grafts rather than 3500. Nonetheless, only you know your family hair loss pattern and it was ultimately your choice. personally I too could care less about what the hell is going to happen 15-20 yrs from now and would want my looks back NOW.

» » I think he said he is 26 years old? When he is 36 that will be 10 years
» » from now. By then there is gauranteed to be something out that will
» either
» » solve hairloss, Hair Multiplication, stem cells, regrowing new hair, or
» » something. I seriously dont think that he will have to worry 10 years
» down
» » the road and im sure if he starts losing hair in the crown area he has
» » another 2500 grafts or more to cover it. I mean what else is the option
» » here? Its the best we can do. The guy doesnt want a receeding hairline
» » anymore. He still has probabbly 3000 grafts for his crown and zone 3, so
» at
» » worst he will have thicker hair up front, and some thinner hair at the
» » back, which is better than having it thin at the front and thicker at
» the
» » back. At that point it will just look like natural thinning. Ive seen
» lots
» » of guys with pretty good frontal hair and just thinning mid scalp to
» crown
» » area balding. Bottom line is he has enough donor to not look like a
» freak
» » as you say.
» »
»
» What kind of crack are you smoking??? Even if he has 3000 grafts left for
» the crown, he just jammed 3550 grafts into his hairline and temples ONLY.
» What about behind the hairline, what about the mid section?? Theres no way
» to spread 3000 grafts out to make THAT hairline (that belongs on a 5yr old)
» look natural PERIOD.
»
» You people who talk about hairloss being solved in 10 years are in for a
» SERIOUS RUDE AWAKENING. But this is the screwed up world we live in I
» guess. This “LIVE FOR THE NOW” attitude is going to bite you right in the
» ass when you grow up and finally grow a brain.
»
» And if that doesnt happen welllll you arent going to care anyway if you
» look like a FREAKSHOW when your 40/50. RIIIGHT!! The fact that guys like us
» get transplants in the first place is because we are hyper-self-concious
» people. You think that’s somehow going to change so far in the opposite
» direction to the point that you arent going to care that you look like a
» circus freak, nevermind just bald??? Give me a break.
»
» Armani just lowers the bar more and more with his childlike hairlines and
» there’s never a shortage of idiots that believe theres enough donor to
» justify it. You guys deserve whats coming hahaha.
»
» I honestly cant wait for the freakshow to begin in a few years. Im going
» to sit on my couch and laugh my ass off hahaha.

» I too could care less about what the hell is going to happen 15-20 yrs from
» now and would want my looks back NOW.

And that statement alone shows the level of your brain activity, therefore this doesnt even warrant a response. It would be like picking on the handicapped.

It doesn’t warrant a response…yet you responded? Be civilized and contribute positively kid.

» » I too could care less about what the hell is going to happen 15-20 yrs
» from
» » now and would want my looks back NOW.
»
» And that statement alone shows the level of your brain activity, therefore
» this doesnt even warrant a response. It would be like picking on the
» handicapped.

“I honestly cant wait for the freakshow to begin in a few years. Im going to sit on my couch and laugh my ass off hahaha.”

Well sux2bme, I see that you have crawled out from under your rock:ok: I find it kind of odd that you would enjoy seeing someone else suffer, especially based on your truly optimistic username;-) Now, run along back to your hole.

» It doesn’t warrant a response…yet you responded? Be civilized and
» contribute positively kid.
»
»
» » » I too could care less about what the hell is going to happen 15-20
» yrs
» » from
» » » now and would want my looks back NOW.
» »
» » And that statement alone shows the level of your brain activity,
» therefore
» » this doesnt even warrant a response. It would be like picking on the
» » handicapped.

Doesnt Dr.Armani look at his head to see the balding pattern for the future,ect? Why would one of the top Doctors in the world make an irresponsible decision to put a client in that kind of potential bad turnout for the future looking like a freakshow? It just doesnt make sense to me. How do you guys know he will lose hair in the crown or go full blown norwood 6 or 7? Thats just an assumption and worse case scenario possible situation. I guess i can see both sides of these points.

Unlike Sux2bme I pray to God this guy doesn’t bald any further. But if he’s restored his NW1 hairline to where it was then he already had quite a bit of temple loss for someone who was only 26, and chances are it’ll go a lot further. He’s used over 3500 grafts in his temples only. It would take the rest of his donor supply to just fill in his frontal third and join the temples when that goes. What about the vertex? What about the crown?

Sux2bme was grossly insensitive, but his point is valid. This kind of donor mismanagement can only lead to, well, freakshow status in only a few short years.

At least he’s on Fin and minox. But if they actually worked that reliably 90% of the posters on this site wouldn’t be here. This is a massive, massive gamble. Perhaps the only decision that has any sense of maturity in this whole situation is that he went FUE rather than strip.

The work itself is great - very natural looking. But creating a hairline that is what? 5cm or less above the brows (?) on a 26 year old is really irresponsible. If he was 45 I’d still think this work was tempting fate as people can lose a lot in just a few years (look at someone like Peter Gabriel - in his mid 40s he was NW1. Ten years later he’s NW6.)

I pray this works out.

Yes donor availability and future hairloss is a huge concern. But don’t say Gone786 just used up half his donor in his hairline, because none of you know anything about Gone786’s donor area. None of you evaluated Gone786’s donor area and none of your are qualified to say how many grafts he has avilable.

Ernst, an Armani patient just came in for his latest surgery and has had over 10,000 grafts transplanted. The same people who are worried about Gone786’s hairline would also be saying that Ernst could never have a full hairline with temple closure, yet he is sporting one today. And he was a NW5+. (thats him below)

You would then go on to say, “Well if he has a nice hairline he’ll never have enough coverage for the back and he’ll look like a freak”, yet Ersnt has just had his 4th procedure with Dr Armani to have zone’s 3 and 4 thickened up. He had more then enough grafts for a great hairline AND for coverage in the back. This is perfect case showing, when done right, a great hairline and full coverage can be achieved.

Donor availabilty, family hairloss history, and future hairloss are always taken into account before a strategy is created for a patient. It’s nice to see that some of you are concerned, but you don’t know more then the doctor.

You can read Ernst’s story here for those who are not familur.

http://www.hairsite.com/hair-loss/board_entry-id-53718-page-0-category-2-order-last_answer-descasc-DESC.html

i really dont understand this , this guy wanted surgery to restore his hairline, 99% of guys his age want the hairline he now has , if he wanted the receded look he would not have had surgery , he now is very happy he looks alot better. To me the hairline is the most diffulcult place to hide hairloss as concealers and such dont work aswell as they do in areas behind the hairline, i think we should be thankfull that we have doctors like Dr Armani, nobody is going to deny that he is not a skilled surgeon, if we didnt have doctors that couldnt create such excellent hairlines we would then be moaning about that, this guy wanted a nice dense natural hairline , he now has what he wanted if his hairloss does progress then he has plenty of donar hair to takle it, and like i said concealers work alot better behind the hairline, and Dr umar is doing wonders with bht, Dr Armani has raised the bar in this industry and the more Drs we have with his skill,s then all the better, we shouldnt be looking for negatives in this case, because i dont think there are any

» i really dont understand this , this guy wanted surgery to restore his
» hairline, 99% of guys his age want the hairline he now has , if he wanted
» the receded look he would not have had surgery , he now is very happy he
» looks alot better. To me the hairline is the most diffulcult place to hide
» hairloss as concealers and such dont work aswell as they do in areas behind
» the hairline, i think we should be thankfull that we have doctors like Dr
» Armani, nobody is going to deny that he is not a skilled surgeon, if we
» didnt have doctors that couldnt create such excellent hairlines we would
» then be moaning about that, this guy wanted a nice dense natural hairline ,
» he now has what he wanted if his hairloss does progress then he has plenty
» of donar hair to takle it, and like i said concealers work alot better
» behind the hairline, and Dr umar is doing wonders with bht, Dr Armani has