Alvi Armani - 12,000 graft result (Pats205 update)

Hello everyone,

I wanted to update everyone on my case. Last February I had a procedure with Dr. Baubac Hayatdavoudi in our Beverly Hills to add density to my crown and touch up my left temple.

It has now been one month shy of 7 years since my first procedure with Alvi Armani. I am now 38 years old and here I am 7 years and 12,000 grafts later with a full head of hair that people literally marvel at.

When My dad was my age he had no hair on top of his head.

Details of my case

4,000 grafts strip
8,000 grafts FUE

8,000 grafts with Dr. Armani
4,000 grafts with Dr. Baubac Hayatdavoudi

Below are my Before photos at here I was when I was 31 years old

After photos 7 years later at age 38

Wet Hair

My Dad and I, here is where I was heading before Alvi Armani

Is it just me but i haven’t seen any new results from Armani for a long time, what happened?

Helpmeout,

My apologies for not posting any results recently. I have been involved in some projects for the clinic that has taken up my time, so I haven’t had the opportunity or the time to post in the forum.

I will be posting some new Dr. Baubac and Alvi Armani results in the coming weeks.

In the mean time you can go to our website www.alviarmani.com

Up at the top of our website is the link to our forum. We post new results in our forum every week. You can see many new Alvi Armani results there.

this is your signature shot, you can pose for catalogs :slight_smile:

Nice.

Nice result.

But explain it to me:
Alvi Armani is not the only one working on your head.
In your title it says Alvi Armani 12000 grafts result.
I guess that is misleading???

Really nice result. Probably the best I have seen so far.

I wonder how much money you have spent in each of those procedures.

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by Amsterdam101[/postedby]
Nice result.

But explain it to me:
Alvi Armani is not the only one working on your head.
In your title it says Alvi Armani 12000 grafts result.
I guess that is misleading???[/quote]

Thank you all for the compliments, comments and questions.

Amsterdam101, all of my procedures and grafts have been with the Alvi Armani Clinic.

8,000 grafts with Dr. Armani - Alvi Armani Clinic
4,000 grafts with Dr. Baubac - Alvi Armani Clinic

Dr. Baubac Hayatdavoudi is the President and Medical director of our clinic, and is also our lead surgeon.

You can read about him here: http://www.alviarmani.com/forum/Topic1957-12-1.aspx

That is so interesting you put a picture of your father up, do you know how old was he when he lost most of his hair? I guess modern science (thought not perfect) can really do a great job postponing the inevitable.

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by Lucky[/postedby]
That is so interesting you put a picture of your father up, do you know how old was he when he lost most of his hair? I guess modern science (thought not perfect) can really do a great job postponing the inevitable.[/quote]

My Father had lost most of his hair by age 30. By age 38, which I am now he had next to nothing left.

I started losing my hair at age 27, by Age 30 I was balding very badly like you see In my before photos.

I was very mush following my Fathers pattern.

Now at age 38, the same age when my Father had nothing left I have a full head of hair, thanks to Science.

If anyone has any questions about my result or would like to discuss in further detail you can email me at eric@alviarmani.com

It’s been a month since you said you’d be posting new pics of new patients, not just your same old pictures that we have seen for years. When are you going to be posting new pictures of new patients?

If you have time to post pictures of yourself then you must have time to post pictures of other people

Trojanboy,

First, I would like to thank you for your interest in our results.

Second, all of the photos that I just posted of my result are new photos taken. I feel it is useful to continue to show updated photos of my result for the following reasons

• I am now up to 12,000 grafts. There are not many cases documented with people having as many grafts as me

• I am now 7 years post op from my first procedure. People like to see how a result is holding up after 7 years

• I recently had a 2nd procedure with Dr. Baubac and am 1 year post op from that session, so new documented photos are necessary.

If you are interested in seeing more Alvi Armani results, you are welcome to go to our forum.

We have over 140 result threads posted: http://www.alviarmani.com/forum/Forum12-1.aspx

You can see plenty new result photos there.

Thanks for your reply but no thanks. I don’t want to visit sites i don’t know.

I will just wait for new pictures here.

Best regards.

Trojanboy,

If you are interested in seeing more Alvi Armani results, as I assume you are since you are asking for them to be posed, then I have to think you have been to our main website. www.alviarmani.com

The link I posted is to our own Alvi Armani Forum which is directly linked to our main website: http://www.alviarmani.com/forum/Forum12-1.aspx

We have over 140 result threads posted with literally thousand of photos posted here.

You also can choose to wait until I post new results here. We thank you for your interest.

Trojanboy,

I posted two new Dr. Baubac results over the weekend:

Result #1: http://www.hairsite.com/hair-loss/board_entry-id-127251-page-0-category-2-order-last_answer-descasc-DESC.html

Result #2: http://www.hairsite.com/hair-loss/board_entry-id-127252-page-0-category-2-order-last_answer-descasc-DESC.html