All the bickering results in a lot of "hits\' for the site owner

or else the owner would ban Iron_man. All Iron_man does is go from thread to thread contaminating the threads with his irksome nonesense and instigating bickering. He’s a foul plague at this site and if the site owner cared for the respectability and credibility of this site he would ban Iron-Man permanently. It’s pretty clear that Iron-Man’s troublemaking results in hits to the site and that is what matters to the site owner.

UNCHANGED!

Oh, before I forget @HairSite, ban the user
googoo http://www.hairsite.com/hair-loss/user-id-3622.html too!

1. For starting this useless thread with baseless accusations and attacks against me;
  2. for encouraging young hair loss sufferers to buy unproven and untested drugs/medications/ingredients for injection (that is what he several times mentioned to do and “to hype” here on HairSite). Just check out his user account too!

Do you little joker really believe that starting multiple crap threads will change anything?

» UNCHANGED!
» ----------------------
» Oh, before I forget @HairSite, ban the user
» googoo
» http://www.hairsite.com/hair-loss/user-id-3622.html too!
»
» 1) For starting this useless thread with baseless accusations and attacks
» against me;
» 2) for encouraging young hair loss sufferers to buy unproven and untested
» drugs/medications/ingredients for injection (that is what he several times
» mentioned to do and “to hype” here on HairSite). Just check out his user
» account too!
» ----------------------
»
» Do you little joker really believe that starting multiple crap threads will
» change anything?

hehe… if Iron Man’s banlist is getting longer and longer… googoo, i presume you are right… since there must be some reason why the admins are not reacting… that MIGHT be an explanation … but on the other hand… several users have announced that they are leaving the board due to attitude of certain members… Spanish Dude is certainly one… and i’m sure many silent users that don’t frequent the board so often must have a hard time reading through all the fighting and probably lose interest pretty soon… i think Iron Man is quite damaging to this site really.

» » UNCHANGED!
» » ----------------------
» » Oh, before I forget @HairSite, ban the user
» » googoo
» » http://www.hairsite.com/hair-loss/user-id-3622.html too!
» »
» » 1) For starting this useless thread with baseless accusations and
» attacks
» » against me;
» » 2) for encouraging young hair loss sufferers to buy unproven and
» untested
» » drugs/medications/ingredients for injection (that is what he several
» times
» » mentioned to do and “to hype” here on HairSite). Just check out his user
» » account too!
» » ----------------------
» »
» » Do you little joker really believe that starting multiple crap threads
» will
» » change anything?
»
» hehe… if Iron Man’s banlist is getting longer and longer… googoo, i
» presume you are right… since there must be some reason why the admins are
» not reacting… that MIGHT be an explanation … but on the other hand…
» several users have announced that they are leaving the board due to
» attitude of certain members… Spanish Dude is certainly one… and i’m
» sure many silent users that don’t frequent the board so often must have a
» hard time reading through all the fighting and probably lose interest
» pretty soon… i think Iron Man is quite damaging to this site really.

This site has turned into a situation where there is a little hair discussion going on and a whole lot of bickering going on. It should be the other way around. The owner obviously gets the most hits when there is bickering going on otherwise the owner would put his or her foot down and stop this nonesense. I’m thinking about dumping this site because the owner is not pulling the reins in on the troublemaker Iron_Man. Iron_Man has turned this site into a situation that the site is about HIM instead of hair. The owner of this site has no self-respect or else he or she would not allow Iron_Man to do this to the site.

» This site has turned into a situation where there is a little hair
» discussion going on and a whole lot of bickering going on.

And WHY don’t you use another “site” ?

» » This site has turned into a situation where
» there is a little hair
» » discussion going on and a whole lot of bickering going on.
»
» And WHY don’t you use another “site” ?

Because as long as you keep bickering around its fun for everyone because it shows that you are a persona non grata.

and @all readers and user : Its not the first time Iron Man aka Nightwalker aka HairRobinHood has destroyed threads and discussions.

He was banned at a german board fpr insulting people and destroying threads. But he made a second account there with a proxy, because he cant shut up his pie hole.

At hair site he destroyed threads since he has been registered here. As far as the history goes, a lot of people have left this board.

Another fun fact is, he is bickering about people making fun of him and his hair status, well he insults people all the time like

1. you are a moron
  2. you are a psycho
  3. you are a loser
  4. you ask stupid questions

And nobody gets one thing for sure, Iron Man doesnt give a shi* about any of you here thats why he is always destroying threads or ideas about FUE multiplication.

He only cares about himself and to get his scars fixed thats all and thats we he frequently puts out wrong tracks to bring people away from FUE multiplication to FUT anything.

You know here are Guys who have been butchered too, but guess what THEY DONT INSULT PEOPLE. Iron Man is the only butchered here who insults people and plays the victim here, but he is not. He is not a victim he is only a loser as*hole who has the time to google 24/7 and post useless pictures which contributes nothing to hairloss.

Hey guys just look at this link at the bottom HairRobinHood aka our beloved Iron Man is even destroying Acell Threads because someone dares to question GHO

http://www.xxxxtruthtalk.com/showthread.php?t=3998&page=13

replace xxxx with bald

I’ve seen everyone make great/intelligent contributions here (with the occasional trolls) so I wouldn’t want to see anyone get banned unless they were doing something illegal like make threats against others.

If you guys are flaming that means you’re on here too often and wasting your time. I just check this site once in a while for the latest updates in this field and nothing more.

Let’s just have more informational threads-share ideas and cut out the bickering. It doesn’t accomplish anything and no one comes out of it looking like a winner. I hope you can all set aside your differences and act like adults.

This will be my only post in this thread since I don’t care to get dragged into silly squabbles, cheers.

» I’ve seen everyone make great/intelligent contributions here (with the
» occasional trolls) so I wouldn’t want to see anyone get banned unless they
» were doing something illegal like make threats against others.
»
» If you guys are flaming that means you’re on here too often and wasting
» your time. I just check this site once in a while for the latest updates in
» this field and nothing more.
»
» Let’s just have more informational threads-share ideas and cut out the
» bickering. It doesn’t accomplish anything and no one comes out of it
» looking like a winner. I hope you can all set aside your differences and
» act like adults.
»
» This will be my only post in this thread since I don’t care to get dragged
» into silly squabbles, cheers.

generally thats a good attitude… but due to bickering and fighting lots of important information gets lost and pushed down… its hard to be very updated on the real news if u only check in every once in a while…

» » I’ve seen everyone make great/intelligent contributions here (with the
» » occasional trolls) so I wouldn’t want to see anyone get banned unless
» they
» » were doing something illegal like make threats against others.
» »
» » If you guys are flaming that means you’re on here too often and wasting
» » your time. I just check this site once in a while for the latest updates
» in
» » this field and nothing more.
» »
» » Let’s just have more informational threads-share ideas and cut out the
» » bickering. It doesn’t accomplish anything and no one comes out of it
» » looking like a winner. I hope you can all set aside your differences and
» » act like adults.
» »
» » This will be my only post in this thread since I don’t care to get
» dragged
» » into silly squabbles, cheers.
»
» generally thats a good attitude… but due to bickering and fighting lots of
» important information gets lost and pushed down… its hard to be very
» updated on the real news if u only check in every once in a while…

And it also wastes a lot of time reading through all of the bickering posts to get to the worthwhile posts. The fori are getting filled up with useless posts. I barely read posts by certain specfic posters anymore. Some of them might have useful things to say but since they involve themselves in Iron_Man’s stupid nonesense I don’t waste time reading their posts anymore than I read Iron_Man’s nonsense. And one never knows, maybe one day one of the other posters who bickers with Iron_Man might post something important but I wouldn’t know it because I don’t want to waste time reading any bickering posts by Iron_Man or anyone who bickers with Iron_Man.