Al Pacino (recent)

Seriously, I have no idea what I’m looking at.

WHO gives a shi* about all your celebrity stories? Do you feel better when you post this useless crap?

Is your self esteem that low?

WHo cares if they wear a rug or getting bald? They have money and could easily fix it

He looks really weird.

» He looks really weird.

LOL

It looks like a skunk has died on his head - sad :frowning:

» It looks like a skunk has died on his head - sad :frowning:

looks as if the pic has been photo-shopped…

A headband??

Al Pacino- Hes been slowly losing his hair since the mid 1980’s. MAY have had slight hairtransplants to frontal section of hairline although if he did,it was a light dusting of hair. Hes used thickeners,Topik and Streak n Tip spray color for years now. It doesnt look so great when he goes out in public but when on a film set with a real hairdresser,they make his hair look semi okay. Lets go a LITTLE easy on the guy,considering how extremely old the man is,he looks damn good considering his age. Seriously,think about a NORMAL average Joe whos in his late 60’s or seventy,and then look at Pacino. YES,he does look a bit strange in public tho. “Whooaa” Best, Justin2rue

» Al Pacino- Hes been slowly losing his hair since the mid 1980’s. MAY have
» had slight hairtransplants to frontal section of hairline although if he
» did,it was a light dusting of hair. Hes used thickeners,Topik and Streak n
» Tip spray color for years now. It doesnt look so great when he goes out in
» public but when on a film set with a real hairdresser,they make his hair
» look semi okay. Lets go a LITTLE easy on the guy,considering how extremely
» old the man is,he looks damn good considering his age. Seriously,think
» about a NORMAL average Joe whos in his late 60’s or seventy,and then look
» at Pacino. YES,he does look a bit strange in public tho. “Whooaa” Best,
» Justin2rue

He does not look that bad, I mean why worry you guys worry so much about hair, I mean there are 1000 things in life which if you had them, believe me they would matter much more than your hair

example Cancer?
what if you were paralyzed in a wheelchair like Christopher Reeve?
I dont think in those situations your hair would matter much now would it?

Agreed Hangininthere.You have a GREAT point and outlook on life. Perhaps better than me. One thing my friend- Keep in mind that this IS a hairloss website so we are all concerned and dissapointed with hairloss here,right? =-)At any rate,All the best, J